52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Then answered Zophar the Naamathite, and said,
- Should not the multitude of words be answered? and should a man full of talk be justified?
- Should thy lies make men hold their peace? and when thou mockest, shall no man make thee ashamed?
- For thou hast said, My doctrine is pure, and I am clean in thine eyes.
- But oh that God would speak, and open his lips against thee;
- And that he would shew thee the secrets of wisdom, that they are double to that which is! Know therefore that God exacteth of thee less than thine iniquity deserveth.
- Canst thou by searching find out God? canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection?
- It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know?
- The measure thereof is longer than the earth, and broader than the sea.
- If he cut off, and shut up, or gather together, then who can hinder him?
- For he knoweth vain men: he seeth wickedness also; will he not then consider it?
- For vain men would be wise, though man be born like a wild ass's colt.
- If thou prepare thine heart, and stretch out thine hands toward him;
- If iniquity be in thine hand, put it far away, and let not wickedness dwell in thy tabernacles.
- For then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot; yea, thou shalt be stedfast, and shalt not fear:
- Because thou shalt forget thy misery, and remember it as waters that pass away:
- And thine age shall be clearer than the noonday: thou shalt shine forth, thou shalt be as the morning.
- And thou shalt be secure, because there is hope; yea, thou shalt dig about thee, and thou shalt take thy rest in safety.
- Also thou shalt lie down, and none shall make thee afraid; yea, many shall make suit unto thee.
- But the eyes of the wicked shall fail, and they shall not escape, and their hope shall be as the giving up of the ghost.
- And Job answered and said,
- No doubt but ye are the people, and wisdom shall die with you.
- But I have understanding as well as you; I am not inferior to you: yea, who knoweth not such things as these?
- I am as one mocked of his neighbour, who calleth upon God, and he answereth him: the just upright man is laughed to scorn.
- He that is ready to slip with his feet is as a lamp despised in the thought of him that is at ease.
- The tabernacles of robbers prosper, and they that provoke God are secure; into whose hand God bringeth abundantly.
- But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
- Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
- Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?
- In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.
- Doth not the ear try words? and the mouth taste his meat?
- With the ancient is wisdom; and in length of days understanding.
- With him is wisdom and strength, he hath counsel and understanding.
- Behold, he breaketh down, and it cannot be built again: he shutteth up a man, and there can be no opening.
- Behold, he withholdeth the waters, and they dry up: also he sendeth them out, and they overturn the earth.
- With him is strength and wisdom: the deceived and the deceiver are his.
- He leadeth counsellors away spoiled, and maketh the judges fools.
- He looseth the bond of kings, and girdeth their loins with a girdle.
- He leadeth princes away spoiled, and overthroweth the mighty.
- He removeth away the speech of the trusty, and taketh away the understanding of the aged.
- He poureth contempt upon princes, and weakeneth the strength of the mighty.
- He discovereth deep things out of darkness, and bringeth out to light the shadow of death.
- He increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them: he enlargeth the nations, and straiteneth them again.
- He taketh away the heart of the chief of the people of the earth, and causeth them to wander in a wilderness where there is no way.
- They grope in the dark without light, and he maketh them to stagger like a drunken man.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.