52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm of David. Jehovah, in Thy strength is the king joyful, In Thy salvation how greatly he rejoiceth.
- The desire of his heart Thou gavest to him, And the request of his lips Thou hast not withheld. Selah.
- For Thou puttest before him blessings of goodness, Thou settest on his head a crown of fine gold.
- Life he hath asked from Thee, Thou hast given to him -- length of days, Age-during -- and for ever.
- Great [is] his honour in Thy salvation, Honour and majesty Thou placest on him.
- For Thou makest him blessings for ever, Thou dost cause him to rejoice with joy, By Thy countenance.
- For the king is trusting in Jehovah, And in the kindness of the Most High He is not moved.
- Thy hand cometh to all Thine enemies, Thy right hand doth find Thy haters.
- Thou makest them as a furnace of fire, At the time of Thy presence. Jehovah in His anger doth swallow them, And fire doth devour them.
- Their fruit from earth Thou destroyest, And their seed from the sons of men.
- For they stretched out against Thee evil, They devised a wicked device, they prevail not,
- For Thou makest them a butt, When Thy strings Thou preparest against their faces.
- Be Thou exalted, O Jehovah in, Thy strength, We sing and we praise Thy might!
- To the Overseer, on `The Hind of the Morning.' -- A Psalm of David. My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me? Far from my salvation, The words of my roaring?
- My God, I call by day, and Thou answerest not, And by night, and there is no silence to me.
- And Thou [art] holy, Sitting -- the Praise of Israel.
- In Thee did our fathers trust -- they trusted, And Thou dost deliver them.
- Unto Thee they cried, and were delivered, In Thee they trusted, and were not ashamed.
- And I [am] a worm, and no man, A reproach of man, and despised of the people.
- All beholding me do mock at me, They make free with the lip -- shake the head,
- `Roll unto Jehovah, He doth deliver him, He doth deliver him, for he delighted in him.'
- For thou [art] He bringing me forth from the womb, Causing me to trust, On the breasts of my mother.
- On Thee I have been cast from the womb, From the belly of my mother Thou [art] my God.
- Be not far from me, For adversity is near, for there is no helper.
- Many bulls have surrounded me, Mighty ones of Bashan have compassed me,
- They have opened against me their mouth, A lion tearing and roaring.
- As waters I have been poured out, And separated themselves have all my bones, My heart hath been like wax, It is melted in the midst of my bowels.
- Dried up as an earthen vessel is my power, And my tongue is cleaving to my jaws.
- And to the dust of death thou appointest me, For surrounded me have dogs, A company of evil doers have compassed me, Piercing my hands and my feet.
- I count all my bones -- they look expectingly, They look upon me,
- They apportion my garments to themselves, And for my clothing they cause a lot to fall.
- And Thou, O Jehovah, be not far off, O my strength, to help me haste.
- Deliver from the sword my soul, From the paw of a dog mine only one.
- Save me from the mouth of a lion: -- And -- from the horns of the high places Thou hast answered me!
- I declare Thy name to my brethren, In the midst of the assembly I praise Thee.
- Ye who fear Jehovah, praise ye Him, All the seed of Jacob, honour ye Him, And be afraid of Him, all ye seed of Israel.
- For He hath not despised, nor abominated, The affliction of the afflicted, Nor hath He hidden His face from him, And in his crying unto Him He heareth.
- Of Thee my praise [is] in the great assembly. My vows I complete before His fearers.
- The humble do eat and are satisfied, Praise Jehovah do those seeking Him, Your heart doth live for ever.
- Remember and return unto Jehovah, Do all ends of the earth, And before Thee bow themselves, Do all families of the nations,
- For to Jehovah [is] the kingdom, And He is ruling among nations.
- And the fat ones of earth have eaten, And they bow themselves, Before Him bow do all going down to dust, And he [who] hath not revived his soul.
- A seed doth serve Him, It is declared of the Lord to the generation.
- They come and declare His righteousness, To a people that is borne, that He hath made!
- A Psalm of David. Jehovah [is] my shepherd, I do not lack,
- In pastures of tender grass He causeth me to lie down, By quiet waters He doth lead me.
- My soul He refresheth, He leadeth me in paths of righteousness, For His name's sake,
- Also -- when I walk in a valley of death-shade, I fear no evil, for Thou [art] with me, Thy rod and Thy staff -- they comfort me.
- Thou arrangest before me a table, Over-against my adversaries, Thou hast anointed with oil my head, My cup is full!
- Only -- goodness and kindness pursue me, All the days of my life, And my dwelling [is] in the house of Jehovah, For a length of days!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.