|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. In thy strength the king rejoices, O LORD; and in thy help how greatly he exults!
- Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not withheld the request of his lips. [Selah]
- For thou dost meet him with goodly blessings; thou dost set a crown of fine gold upon his head.
- He asked life of thee; thou gavest it to him, length of days for ever and ever.
- His glory is great through thy help; splendor and majesty thou dost bestow upon him.
- Yea, thou dost make him most blessed for ever; thou dost make him glad with the joy of thy presence.
- For the king trusts in the LORD; and through the steadfast love of the Most High he shall not be moved.
- Your hand will find out all your enemies; your right hand will find out those who hate you.
- You will make them as a blazing oven when you appear. The LORD will swallow them up in his wrath; and fire will consume them.
- You will destroy their offspring from the earth, and their children from among the sons of men.
- If they plan evil against you, if they devise mischief, they will not succeed.
- For you will put them to flight; you will aim at their faces with your bows.
- Be exalted, O LORD, in thy strength! We will sing and praise thy power.
- To the choirmaster: according to The Hind of the Dawn. A Psalm of David. My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Why art thou so far from helping me, from the words of my groaning?
- O my God, I cry by day, but thou dost not answer; and by night, but find no rest.
- Yet thou art holy, enthroned on the praises of Israel.
- In thee our fathers trusted; they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
- To thee they cried, and were saved; in thee they trusted, and were not disappointed.
- But I am a worm, and no man; scorned by men, and despised by the people.
- All who see me mock at me, they make mouths at me, they wag their heads;
- "He committed his cause to the LORD; let him deliver him, let him rescue him, for he delights in him!"
- Yet thou art he who took me from the womb; thou didst keep me safe upon my mother's breasts.
- Upon thee was I cast from my birth, and since my mother bore me thou hast been my God.
- Be not far from me, for trouble is near and there is none to help.
- Many bulls encompass me, strong bulls of Bashan surround me;
- they open wide their mouths at me, like a ravening and roaring lion.
- I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint; my heart is like wax, it is melted within my breast;
- my strength is dried up like a potsherd, and my tongue cleaves to my jaws; thou dost lay me in the dust of death.
- Yea, dogs are round about me; a company of evildoers encircle me; they have pierced my hands and feet--
- I can count all my bones--they stare and gloat over me;
- they divide my garments among them, and for my raiment they cast lots.
- But thou, O LORD, be not far off! O thou my help, hasten to my aid!
- Deliver my soul from the sword, my life from the power of the dog!
- Save me from the mouth of the lion, my afflicted soul from the horns of the wild oxen!
- I will tell of thy name to my brethren; in the midst of the congregation I will praise thee:
- You who fear the LORD, praise him! all you sons of Jacob, glorify him, and stand in awe of him, all you sons of Israel!
- For he has not despised or abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; and he has not hid his face from him, but has heard, when he cried to him.
- From thee comes my praise in the great congregation; my vows I will pay before those who fear him.
- The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD! May your hearts live for ever!
- All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
- For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
- Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.
- Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,
- and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.
- A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want;
- he makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters;
- he restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
- Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
- Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my head with oil, my cup overflows.
- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.