52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
- Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah.
- For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.
- He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever.
- His glory is great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him.
- For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.
- For the king trusteth in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.
- Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.
- Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.
- Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.
- For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.
- Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back, when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them.
- Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
- My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
- O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
- But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
- Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
- They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.
- But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
- All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
- He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
- But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.
- I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.
- Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
- Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
- They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
- I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
- My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
- For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
- I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
- They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
- But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
- Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
- Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
- I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
- Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
- For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.
- My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
- The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.
- All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.
- For the kingdom is the LORD's: and he is the governor among the nations.
- All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.
- A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.
- They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
- He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
- Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.