|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Song of the Ascents, by David. Jehovah, my heart hath not been haughty, Nor have mine eyes been high, Nor have I walked in great things, And in things too wonderful for me.
- Have I not compared, and kept silent my soul, As a weaned one by its mother? As a weaned one by me [is] my soul.
- Israel doth wait on Jehovah, From henceforth, and unto the age!
- A Song of the Ascents. Remember, Jehovah, for David, all his afflictions.
- Who hath sworn to Jehovah. He hath vowed to the Mighty One of Jacob:
- `If I enter into the tent of my house, If I go up on the couch of my bed,
- If I give sleep to mine eyes, To mine eyelids -- slumber,
- Till I do find a place for Jehovah, Tabernacles for the Mighty One of Jacob.
- `Lo, we have heard it in Ephratah, We have found it in the fields of the forest.
- We come in to His tabernacles, We bow ourselves at His footstool.
- Arise, O Jehovah, to Thy rest, Thou, and the ark of Thy strength,
- Thy priests do put on righteousness, And Thy pious ones cry aloud.
- For the sake of David Thy servant, Turn not back the face of Thine anointed.
- Jehovah hath sworn truth to David, He turneth not back from it: Of the fruit of thy body, I set on the throne for thee.
- If thy sons keep My covenant, And My testimonies that I teach them, Their sons also for ever and ever, Do sit on the throne for thee.
- For Jehovah hath fixed on Zion, He hath desired [it] for a seat to Himself,
- This [is] My rest for ever and ever, Here do I sit, for I have desired it.
- Her provision I greatly bless, Her needy ones I satisfy [with] bread,
- And her priests I clothe [with] salvation, And her pious ones do sing aloud.
- There I cause to spring up a horn for David, I have arranged a lamp for Mine anointed.
- His enemies I do clothe [with] shame, And upon him doth his crown flourish!
- A Song of the Ascents, by David. Lo, how good and how pleasant The dwelling of brethren -- even together!
- As the good oil on the head, Coming down on the beard, the beard of Aaron, That cometh down on the skirt of his robes,
- As dew of Hermon -- That cometh down on hills of Zion, For there Jehovah commanded the blessing -- Life unto the age!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.