|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- In the going out of Israel from Egypt, The house of Jacob from a strange people,
- Judah became His sanctuary, Israel his dominion.
- The sea hath seen, and fleeth, The Jordan turneth backward.
- The mountains have skipped as rams, Heights as sons of a flock.
- What -- to thee, O sea, that thou fleest? O Jordan, thou turnest back!
- O mountains, ye skip as rams! O heights, as sons of a flock!
- From before the Lord be afraid, O earth, From before the God of Jacob,
- He is turning the rock to a pool of waters, The flint to a fountain of waters!
- Not to us, O Jehovah, not to us, But to Thy name give honour, For Thy kindness, for Thy truth.
- Why do the nations say, `Where, pray, [is] their God.
- And our God [is] in the heavens, All that He hath pleased He hath done.
- Their idols [are] silver and gold, work of man's hands,
- A mouth they have, and they speak not, Eyes they have, and they see not,
- Ears they have, and they hear not, A nose they have, and they smell not,
- Their hands, but they handle not, Their feet, and they walk not;
- Nor do they mutter through their throat, Like them are their makers, Every one who is trusting in them.
- O Israel, trust in Jehovah, `Their help and their shield [is] He.'
- O house of Aaron, trust in Jehovah, `Their help and their shield [is] He.'
- Ye fearing Jehovah, trust in Jehovah, `Their help and their shield [is] He.'
- Jehovah hath remembered us, He blesseth, He blesseth the house of Israel, He blesseth the house of Aaron,
- He blesseth those fearing Jehovah, The small with the great.
- Jehovah addeth to you, to you, and to your sons.
- Blessed [are] ye of Jehovah, maker of heaven and earth,
- The heavens -- the heavens [are] Jehovah's, And the earth He hath given to sons of men,
- The dead praise not Jah, Nor any going down to silence.
- And we, we bless Jah, From henceforth, and unto the age. Praise ye Jah!
- I have loved, because Jehovah heareth My voice, my supplication,
- Because He hath inclined His ear to me, And during my days I call.
- Compassed me have cords of death, And straits of Sheol have found me, Distress and sorrow I find.
- And in the name of Jehovah I call: I pray Thee, O Jehovah, deliver my soul,
- Gracious [is] Jehovah, and righteous, Yea, our God [is] merciful,
- A preserver of the simple [is] Jehovah, I was low, and to me He giveth salvation.
- Turn back, O my soul, to thy rest, For Jehovah hath conferred benefits on thee.
- For Thou hast delivered my soul from death, My eyes from tears, my feet from overthrowing.
- I walk habitually before Jehovah In the lands of the living.
- I have believed, for I speak, I -- I have been afflicted greatly.
- I said in my haste, `Every man [is] a liar.'
- What do I return to Jehovah? All His benefits [are] upon me.
- The cup of salvation I lift up, And in the name of Jehovah I call.
- My vows to Jehovah let me complete, I pray you, before all His people.
- Precious in the eyes of Jehovah [is] the death for His saints.
- Cause [it] to come, O Jehovah, for I [am] Thy servant. I [am] Thy servant, son of Thy handmaid, Thou hast opened my bonds.
- To Thee I sacrifice a sacrifice of thanks, And in the name of Jehovah I call.
- My vows to Jehovah let me complete, I pray you, before all His people,
- In the courts of the house of Jehovah, In thy midst, O Jerusalem, praise ye Jah!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.