|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language,
- Judah was his sanctuary, Israel his dominion.
- The sea saw it and fled, the Jordan turned back;
- The mountains skipped like rams, the hills like lambs.
- What ailed thee, thou sea, that thou fleddest? thou Jordan, that thou turnedst back?
- Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams? ye hills, like lambs?
- Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the +God of Jacob,
- Who turned the rock into a pool of water, the flint into a fountain of waters.
- Not unto us, O Jehovah, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy loving-kindness and for thy truth's sake.
- Wherefore should the nations say, Where then is their God?
- But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he pleased.
- Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands:
- They have a mouth, and they speak not; eyes have they, and they see not;
- They have ears, and they hear not; a nose have they, and they smell not;
- They have hands, and they handle not; feet have they, and they walk not; they give no sound through their throat.
- They that make them are like unto them, -- every one that confideth in them.
- O Israel, confide thou in Jehovah: he is their help and their shield.
- House of Aaron, confide in Jehovah: he is their help and their shield.
- Ye that fear Jehovah, confide in Jehovah: he is their help and their shield.
- Jehovah hath been mindful of us: he will bless, he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron;
- He will bless them that fear Jehovah, both the small and the great.
- Jehovah will add unto you more, unto you and unto your children.
- Ye are blessed of Jehovah, who made the heavens and the earth.
- The heavens are the heavens of Jehovah, but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
- The dead praise not Jah, neither any that go down into silence;
- But *we* will bless Jah from this time forth and for evermore. Hallelujah!
- I love Jehovah, for he hath heard my voice [and] my supplications;
- For he hath inclined his ear unto me, and I will call upon him during [all] my days.
- The bands of death encompassed me, and the anguish of Sheol took hold of me; I found trouble and sorrow:
- Then called I upon the name of Jehovah: I beseech thee, Jehovah, deliver my soul.
- Gracious is Jehovah and righteous; and our God is merciful.
- Jehovah keepeth the simple: I was brought low, and he saved me.
- Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for Jehovah hath dealt bountifully with thee.
- For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, my feet from falling.
- I will walk before Jehovah in the land of the living.
- I believed, therefore have I spoken. As for me, I was greatly afflicted.
- I said in my haste, All men are liars.
- What shall I render unto Jehovah, [for] all his benefits toward me?
- I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of Jehovah.
- I will perform my vows unto Jehovah, yea, before all his people.
- Precious in the sight of Jehovah is the death of his saints.
- Yea, Jehovah! for I am thy servant; I am thy servant, the son of thy handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.
- I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of Jehovah.
- I will perform my vows unto Jehovah, yea, before all his people,
- In the courts of Jehovah's house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Hallelujah!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.