52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, and favor is better than silver or gold.
- The rich and the poor meet together; the LORD is the maker of them all.
- A prudent man sees danger and hides himself; but the simple go on, and suffer for it.
- The reward for humility and fear of the LORD is riches and honor and life.
- Thorns and snares are in the way of the perverse; he who guards himself will keep far from them.
- Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.
- The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender.
- He who sows injustice will reap calamity, and the rod of his fury will fail.
- He who has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor.
- Drive out a scoffer, and strife will go out, and quarreling and abuse will cease.
- He who loves purity of heart, and whose speech is gracious, will have the king as his friend.
- The eyes of the LORD keep watch over knowledge, but he overthrows the words of the faithless.
- The sluggard says, "There is a lion outside! I shall be slain in the streets!"
- The mouth of a loose woman is a deep pit; he with whom the LORD is angry will fall into it.
- Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline drives it far from him.
- He who oppresses the poor to increase his own wealth, or gives to the rich, will only come to want.
- Incline your ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply your mind to my knowledge;
- for it will be pleasant if you keep them within you, if all of them are ready on your lips.
- That your trust may be in the LORD, I have made them known to you today, even to you.
- Have I not written for you thirty sayings of admonition and knowledge,
- to show you what is right and true, that you may give a true answer to those who sent you?
- Do not rob the poor, because he is poor, or crush the afflicted at the gate;
- for the LORD will plead their cause and despoil of life those who despoil them.
- Make no friendship with a man given to anger, nor go with a wrathful man,
- lest you learn his ways and entangle yourself in a snare.
- Be not one of those who give pledges, who become surety for debts.
- If you have nothing with which to pay, why should your bed be taken from under you?
- Remove not the ancient landmark which your fathers have set.
- Do you see a man skilful in his work? he will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.