52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Doth not wisdom call? And understanding give forth her voice?
- At the head of high places by the way, Between the paths she hath stood,
- At the side of the gates, at the mouth of the city, The entrance of the openings, she crieth aloud,
- `Unto you, O men, I call, And my voice [is] unto the sons of men.
- Understand, ye simple ones, prudence, And ye fools, understand the heart,
- Hearken, for noble things I speak, And the opening of my lips [is] uprightness.
- For truth doth my mouth utter, And an abomination to my lips [is] wickedness.
- In righteousness [are] all the sayings of my mouth, Nothing in them is froward and perverse.
- All of them [are] plain to the intelligent, And upright to those finding knowledge.
- Receive my instruction, and not silver, And knowledge rather than choice gold.
- For better [is] wisdom than rubies, Yea, all delights are not comparable with it.
- I, wisdom, have dwelt with prudence, And a knowledge of devices I find out.
- The fear of Jehovah [is] to hate evil; Pride, and arrogance, and an evil way, And a froward mouth, I have hated.
- Mine [is] counsel and substance, I [am] understanding, I have might.
- By me kings reign, and princes decree righteousness,
- By me do chiefs rule, and nobles, All judges of the earth.
- I love those loving me, And those seeking me earnestly do find me.
- Wealth and honour [are] with me, Lasting substance and righteousness.
- Better [is] my fruit than gold, even fine gold, And mine increase than choice silver.
- In a path of righteousness I cause to walk, In midst of paths of judgment,
- To cause my lovers to inherit substance, Yea, their treasures I fill.
- Jehovah possessed me -- the beginning of His way, Before His works since then.
- From the age I was anointed, from the first, From former states of the earth.
- In there being no depths, I was brought forth, In there being no fountains heavy [with] waters,
- Before mountains were sunk, Before heights, I was brought forth.
- While He had not made the earth, and out-places, And the top of the dusts of the world.
- In His preparing the heavens I [am] there, In His decreeing a circle on the face of the deep,
- In His strengthening clouds above, In His making strong fountains of the deep,
- In His setting for the sea its limit, And the waters transgress not His command, In His decreeing the foundations of earth,
- Then I am near Him, a workman, And I am a delight -- day by day. Rejoicing before Him at all times,
- Rejoicing in the habitable part of His earth, And my delights [are] with the sons of men.
- And now, ye sons, hearken to me, Yea, happy are they who keep my ways.
- Hear instruction, and be wise, and slight not.
- O the happiness of the man hearkening to me, To watch at my doors day by day, To watch at the door-posts of my entrance.
- For whoso is finding me, hath found life, And bringeth out good-will from Jehovah.
- And whoso is missing me, is wronging his soul, All hating me have loved death!
- Wisdom hath builded her house, She hath hewn out her pillars -- seven.
- She hath slaughtered her slaughter, She hath mingled her wine, Yea, she hath arranged her table.
- She hath sent forth her damsels, She crieth on the tops of the high places of the city:
- `Who [is] simple? let him turn aside hither.' Whoso lacketh heart: she hath said to him,
- `Come, eat of my bread, And drink of the wine I have mingled.
- Forsake ye, the simple, and live, And be happy in the way of understanding.
- The instructor of a scorner Is receiving for it -- shame, And a reprover of the wicked -- his blemish.
- Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee, Give reproof to the wise, and he loveth thee.
- Give to the wise, and he is wiser still, Make known to the righteous, And he increaseth learning.
- The commencement of wisdom [is] the fear of Jehovah, And a knowledge of the Holy Ones [is] understanding.
- For by me do thy days multiply, And added to thee are years of life.
- If thou hast been wise, thou hast been wise for thyself, And thou hast scorned -- thyself bearest [it].
- A foolish woman [is] noisy, Simple, and hath not known what.
- And she hath sat at the opening of her house, On a throne -- the high places of the city,
- To call to those passing by the way, Who are going straight [on] their paths.
- `Who [is] simple? let him turn aside hither.' And whoso lacketh heart -- she said to him,
- `Stolen waters are sweet, And hidden bread is pleasant.'
- And he hath not known that Rephaim [are] there, In deep places of Sheol her invited ones!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.