52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm of David, in the coming inn unto him of Nathan the prophet, when he hath gone in unto Bath-Sheba. Favour me, O God, according to Thy kindness, According to the abundance of Thy mercies, Blot out my transgressions.
- Thoroughly wash me from mine iniquity, And from my sin cleanse me,
- For my transgressions I do know, And my sin [is] before me continually.
- Against Thee, Thee only, I have sinned, And done the evil thing in Thine eyes, So that Thou art righteous in Thy words, Thou art pure in Thy judging.
- Lo, in iniquity I have been brought forth, And in sin doth my mother conceive me.
- Lo, truth Thou hast desired in the inward parts, And in the hidden part Wisdom Thou causest me to know.
- Thou cleansest me with hyssop and I am clean, Washest me, and than snow I am whiter.
- Thou causest me to hear joy and gladness, Thou makest joyful bones Thou hast bruised.
- Hide Thy face from my sin. And all mine iniquities blot out.
- A clean heart prepare for me, O God, And a right spirit renew within me.
- Cast me not forth from Thy presence, And Thy Holy Spirit take not from me.
- Restore to me the joy of Thy salvation, And a willing spirit doth sustain me.
- I teach transgressors Thy ways, And sinners unto Thee do return.
- Deliver me from blood, O God, God of my salvation, My tongue singeth of Thy righteousness.
- O Lord, my lips thou dost open, And my mouth declareth Thy praise.
- For Thou desirest not sacrifice, or I give [it], Burnt-offering Thou acceptest not.
- The sacrifices of God [are] a broken spirit, A heart broken and bruised, O God, Thou dost not despise.
- Do good in Thy good pleasure with Zion, Thou dost build the walls of Jerusalem.
- Then Thou desirest sacrifices of righteousness, Burnt-offering, and whole burnt-offering, Then they offer bullocks on thine altar!
- To the Overseer. -- An instruction, by David, in the coming in of Doeg the Edomite, and he declareth to Saul, and saith to him, `David came in unto the house of Ahimelech.' What, boasteth thou in evil, O mighty one? The kindness of God [is] all the day.
- Mischiefs doth thy tongue devise, Like a sharp razor, working deceit.
- Thou hast loved evil rather than good, Lying, than speaking righteousness. Selah.
- Thou hast loved all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.
- Also -- God doth break thee down for ever, Taketh thee, and pulleth thee out of the tent, And He hath uprooted thee Out of the land of the living. Selah.
- And the righteous see, And fear, and laugh at him.
- `Lo, the man who maketh not God his strong place, And trusteth in the abundance of his riches, He is strong in his mischiefs.'
- And I, as a green olive in the house of God, I have trusted in the kindness of God, To the age and for ever,
- I thank Thee to the age, because Thou hast done [it], And I wait [on] Thy name for [it is] good before Thy saints!
500 Internal Server Error
- To the Overseer. -- `On a disease.' -- An instruction, by David. A fool said in his heart, `There is no God.' They have done corruptly, Yea, they have done abominable iniquity, There is none doing good.
- God from the heavens looked on the sons of men, To see if there be an understanding one, [One] seeking God.
- Every one went back, together they became filthy, There is none doing good -- not even one.
- Have not workers of iniquity known, Those eating my people have eaten bread, God they have not called.
- There they feared a fear -- there was no fear, For God hath scattered the bones of him Who is encamping against thee, Thou hast put to shame, For God hath despised them.
- Who doth give from Zion the salvation of Israel? When God turneth back [to] a captivity of His people, Jacob doth rejoice -- Israel is glad!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.