|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm of David, in the coming inn unto him of Nathan the prophet, when he hath gone in unto Bath-Sheba. Favour me, O God, according to Thy kindness, According to the abundance of Thy mercies, Blot out my transgressions.
- Thoroughly wash me from mine iniquity, And from my sin cleanse me,
- For my transgressions I do know, And my sin [is] before me continually.
- Against Thee, Thee only, I have sinned, And done the evil thing in Thine eyes, So that Thou art righteous in Thy words, Thou art pure in Thy judging.
- Lo, in iniquity I have been brought forth, And in sin doth my mother conceive me.
- Lo, truth Thou hast desired in the inward parts, And in the hidden part Wisdom Thou causest me to know.
- Thou cleansest me with hyssop and I am clean, Washest me, and than snow I am whiter.
- Thou causest me to hear joy and gladness, Thou makest joyful bones Thou hast bruised.
- Hide Thy face from my sin. And all mine iniquities blot out.
- A clean heart prepare for me, O God, And a right spirit renew within me.
- Cast me not forth from Thy presence, And Thy Holy Spirit take not from me.
- Restore to me the joy of Thy salvation, And a willing spirit doth sustain me.
- I teach transgressors Thy ways, And sinners unto Thee do return.
- Deliver me from blood, O God, God of my salvation, My tongue singeth of Thy righteousness.
- O Lord, my lips thou dost open, And my mouth declareth Thy praise.
- For Thou desirest not sacrifice, or I give [it], Burnt-offering Thou acceptest not.
- The sacrifices of God [are] a broken spirit, A heart broken and bruised, O God, Thou dost not despise.
- Do good in Thy good pleasure with Zion, Thou dost build the walls of Jerusalem.
- Then Thou desirest sacrifices of righteousness, Burnt-offering, and whole burnt-offering, Then they offer bullocks on thine altar!
- To the Overseer. -- An instruction, by David, in the coming in of Doeg the Edomite, and he declareth to Saul, and saith to him, `David came in unto the house of Ahimelech.' What, boasteth thou in evil, O mighty one? The kindness of God [is] all the day.
- Mischiefs doth thy tongue devise, Like a sharp razor, working deceit.
- Thou hast loved evil rather than good, Lying, than speaking righteousness. Selah.
- Thou hast loved all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.
- Also -- God doth break thee down for ever, Taketh thee, and pulleth thee out of the tent, And He hath uprooted thee Out of the land of the living. Selah.
- And the righteous see, And fear, and laugh at him.
- `Lo, the man who maketh not God his strong place, And trusteth in the abundance of his riches, He is strong in his mischiefs.'
- And I, as a green olive in the house of God, I have trusted in the kindness of God, To the age and for ever,
- I thank Thee to the age, because Thou hast done [it], And I wait [on] Thy name for [it is] good before Thy saints!
- To the Overseer. -- `On a disease.' -- An instruction, by David. A fool said in his heart, `There is no God.' They have done corruptly, Yea, they have done abominable iniquity, There is none doing good.
- God from the heavens looked on the sons of men, To see if there be an understanding one, [One] seeking God.
- Every one went back, together they became filthy, There is none doing good -- not even one.
- Have not workers of iniquity known, Those eating my people have eaten bread, God they have not called.
- There they feared a fear -- there was no fear, For God hath scattered the bones of him Who is encamping against thee, Thou hast put to shame, For God hath despised them.
- Who doth give from Zion the salvation of Israel? When God turneth back [to] a captivity of His people, Jacob doth rejoice -- Israel is glad!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.