52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Be gracious to me, O God, according to Your lovingkindness; According to the greatness of Your compassion blot out my transgressions.
- Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity And cleanse me from my sin.
- For I know my transgressions, And my sin is ever before me.
- Against You, You only, I have sinned And done what is evil in Your sight, So that You are justified when You speak And blameless when You judge.
- Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me.
- Behold, You desire truth in the innermost being, And in the hidden part You will make me know wisdom.
- Purify me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
- Make me to hear joy and gladness, Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.
- Hide Your face from my sins And blot out all my iniquities.
- Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
- Do not cast me away from Your presence And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
- Restore to me the joy of Your salvation And sustain me with a willing spirit.
- Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, And sinners will be converted to You.
- Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, the God of my salvation; Then my tongue will joyfully sing of Your righteousness.
- O Lord, open my lips, That my mouth may declare Your praise.
- For You do not delight in sacrifice, otherwise I would give it; You are not pleased with burnt offering.
- The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; A broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise.
- By Your favor do good to Zion; Build the walls of Jerusalem.
- Then You will delight in righteous sacrifices, In burnt offering and whole burnt offering; Then young bulls will be offered on Your altar. 52 Futility of Boastful Wickedness. For the choir director.A Maskil of David, when Doeg the Edomite came and told Saul and said to him, "David has come to the house of Ahimelech.'
- Why do you boast in evil, O mighty man? The lovingkindness of God endures all day long.
- Your tongue devises destruction, Like a sharp razor, O worker of deceit.
- You love evil more than good, Falsehood more than speaking what is right. Selah.
- You love all words that devour, O deceitful tongue.
- But God will break you down forever; He will snatch you up and tear you away from your tent, And uproot you from the land of the living. Selah.
- The righteous will see and fear, And will laugh at him, saying,
- "Behold, the man who would not make God his refuge, But trusted in the abundance of his riches And was strong in his evil desire.'
- But as for me, I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the lovingkindness of God forever and ever.
- I will give You thanks forever, because You have done it, And I will wait on Your name, for it is good, in the presence of Your godly ones. 53 Folly and Wickedness of Men. For the choir director; according to Mahalath. A Maskil of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God,' They are corrupt, and have committed abominable injustice; There is no one who does good.
- God has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men To see if there is anyone who understands, Who seeks after God.
- Every one of them has turned aside; together they have become corrupt; There is no one who does good, not even one.
- Have the workers of wickedness no knowledge, Who eat up My people as though they ate bread And have not called upon God?
- There they were in great fear where no fear had been; For God scattered the bones of him who encamped against you; You put them to shame, because God had rejected them.
- Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion! When God restores His captive people, Let Jacob rejoice, let Israel be glad. 54 Prayer for Defense against Enemies. For the choir director; on stringed instruments. A Maskil of David, when the Ziphites came and said to Saul, "Is not David hiding himself among us?'
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.