52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came to him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba. Have mercy on me, O God, according to thy steadfast love; according to thy abundant mercy blot out my transgressions.
- Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin!
- For I know my transgressions, and my sin is ever before me.
- Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done that which is evil in thy sight, so that thou art justified in thy sentence and blameless in thy judgment.
- Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.
- Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward being; therefore teach me wisdom in my secret heart.
- Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
- Fill me with joy and gladness; let the bones which thou hast broken rejoice.
- Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities.
- Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me.
- Cast me not away from thy presence, and take not thy holy Spirit from me.
- Restore to me the joy of thy salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.
- Then I will teach transgressors thy ways, and sinners will return to thee.
- Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation, and my tongue will sing aloud of thy deliverance.
- O Lord, open thou my lips, and my mouth shall show forth thy praise.
- For thou hast no delight in sacrifice; were I to give a burnt offering, thou wouldst not be pleased.
- The sacrifice acceptable to God is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
- Do good to Zion in thy good pleasure; rebuild the walls of Jerusalem,
- then wilt thou delight in right sacrifices, in burnt offerings and whole burnt offerings; then bulls will be offered on thy altar.
- To the choirmaster. A Maskil of David, when Doeg, the Edomite, came and told Saul, "David has come to the house of Ahimelech." Why do you boast, O mighty man, of mischief done against the godly? All the day
- you are plotting destruction. Your tongue is like a sharp razor, you worker of treachery.
- You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking the truth. [Selah]
- You love all words that devour, O deceitful tongue.
- But God will break you down for ever; he will snatch and tear you from your tent; he will uproot you from the land of the living. [Selah]
- The righteous shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him, saying,
- "See the man who would not make God his refuge, but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and sought refuge in his wealth!"
- But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. I trust in the steadfast love of God for ever and ever.
- I will thank thee for ever, because thou hast done it. I will proclaim thy name, for it is good, in the presence of the godly.
- To the choirmaster: according to Mahalath. A Maskil of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, doing abominable iniquity; there is none that does good.
- God looks down from heaven upon the sons of men to see if there are any that are wise, that seek after God.
- They have all fallen away; they are all alike depraved; there is none that does good, no, not one.
- Have those who work evil no understanding, who eat up my people as they eat bread, and do not call upon God?
- There they are, in great terror, in terror such as has not been! For God will scatter the bones of the ungodly; they will be put to shame, for God has rejected them.
- O that deliverance for Israel would come from Zion! When God restores the fortunes of his people, Jacob will rejoice and Israel be glad.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.