|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- O sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth!
- Sing to the LORD, bless his name; tell of his salvation from day to day.
- Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples!
- For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; he is to be feared above all gods.
- For all the gods of the peoples are idols; but the LORD made the heavens.
- Honor and majesty are before him; strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
- Ascribe to the LORD, O families of the peoples, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength!
- Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; bring an offering, and come into his courts!
- Worship the LORD in holy array; tremble before him, all the earth!
- Say among the nations, "The LORD reigns! Yea, the world is established, it shall never be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity."
- Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; let the sea roar, and all that fills it;
- let the field exult, and everything in it! Then shall all the trees of the wood sing for joy
- before the LORD, for he comes, for he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world with righteousness, and the peoples with his truth.
- The LORD reigns; let the earth rejoice; let the many coastlands be glad!
- Clouds and thick darkness are round about him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
- Fire goes before him, and burns up his adversaries round about.
- His lightnings lighten the world; the earth sees and trembles.
- The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth.
- The heavens proclaim his righteousness; and all the peoples behold his glory.
- All worshipers of images are put to shame, who make their boast in worthless idols; all gods bow down before him.
- Zion hears and is glad, and the daughters of Judah rejoice, because of thy judgments, O God.
- For thou, O LORD, art most high over all the earth; thou art exalted far above all gods.
- The LORD loves those who hate evil; he preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked.
- Light dawns for the righteous, and joy for the upright in heart.
- Rejoice in the LORD, O you righteous, and give thanks to his holy name!
- A Psalm. O sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things! His right hand and his holy arm have gotten him victory.
- The LORD has made known his victory, he has revealed his vindication in the sight of the nations.
- He has remembered his steadfast love and faithfulness to the house of Israel. All the ends of the earth have seen the victory of our God.
- Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises!
- Sing praises to the LORD with the lyre, with the lyre and the sound of melody!
- With trumpets and the sound of the horn make a joyful noise before the King, the LORD!
- Let the sea roar, and all that fills it; the world and those who dwell in it!
- Let the floods clap their hands; let the hills sing for joy together
- before the LORD, for he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world with righteousness, and the peoples with equity.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.