52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Sing to the LORD a new song; Sing to the LORD, all the earth.
- Sing to the LORD, bless His name; Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.
- Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples.
- For great is the LORD and greatly to be praised; He is to be feared above all gods.
- For all the gods of the peoples are idols, But the LORD made the heavens.
- Splendor and majesty are before Him, Strength and beauty are in His sanctuary.
- Ascribe to the LORD, O families of the peoples, Ascribe to the LORD glory and strength.
- Ascribe to the LORD the glory of His name; Bring an offering and come into His courts.
- Worship the LORD in holy attire; Tremble before Him, all the earth.
- Say among the nations, " The LORD reigns; Indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved; He will judge the peoples with equity.'
- Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; Let the sea roar, and all it contains;
- Let the field exult, and all that is in it. Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy
- Before the LORD, for He is coming, For He is coming to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness And the peoples in His faithfulness. 97
- The LORD reigns, let the earth rejoice; Let the many islands be glad.
- Clouds and thick darkness surround Him; Righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne.
- Fire goes before Him And burns up His adversaries round about.
- His lightnings lit up the world; The earth saw and trembled.
- The mountains melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, At the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
- The heavens declare His righteousness, And all the peoples have seen His glory.
- Let all those be ashamed who serve graven images, Who boast themselves of idols; Worship Him, all you gods.
- Zion heard this and was glad, And the daughters of Judah have rejoiced Because of Your judgments, O LORD.
- For You are the LORD Most High over all the earth; You are exalted far above all gods.
- Hate evil, you who love the LORD, Who preserves the souls of His godly ones; He delivers them from the hand of the wicked.
- Light is sown like seed for the righteous And gladness for the upright in heart.
- Be glad in the LORD, you righteous ones, And give thanks to His holy name. 98 A Call to Praise the LORD for His Righteousness. A Psalm.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Osing to the LORD a new song, For He has done wonderful things, His right hand and His holy arm have gained the victory for Him.
- The LORD has made known His salvation; He has revealed His righteousness in the sight of the nations.
- He has remembered His lovingkindness and His faithfulness to the house of Israel; All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
- Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth; Break forth and sing for joy and sing praises.
- Sing praises to the LORD with the lyre, With the lyre and the sound of melody.
- With trumpets and the sound of the horn Shout joyfully before the King, the LORD.
- Let the sea roar and all it contains, The world and those who dwell in it.
- Let the rivers clap their hands, Let the mountains sing together for joy
- Before the LORD, for He is coming to judge the earth; He will judge the world with righteousness And the peoples with equity. 99
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.