52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Sing to Jehovah a new song, Sing to Jehovah all the earth.
- Sing to Jehovah, bless His name, Proclaim from day to day His salvation.
- Declare among nations His honour, Among all the peoples His wonders.
- For great [is] Jehovah, and praised greatly, Fearful He [is] over all gods.
- For all the gods of the peoples [are] nought, And Jehovah made the heavens.
- Honour and majesty [are] before Him, Strength and beauty in His sanctuary.
- Ascribe to Jehovah, O families of the peoples, Ascribe to Jehovah honour and strength.
- Ascribe to Jehovah the honour of His name, Lift up a present and come in to His courts.
- Bow yourselves to Jehovah, In the honour of holiness, Be afraid of His presence, all the earth.
- Say among nations, `Jehovah hath reigned, Also -- established is the world, unmoved, He judgeth the peoples in uprightness.'
- The heavens joy, and the earth is joyful, The sea and its fulness roar.
- The field exulteth, and all that [is] in it, Then sing do all trees of the forest,
- Before Jehovah, for He hath come, For He hath come to judge the earth. He judgeth the world in righteousness, And the peoples in His faithfulness!
- Jehovah hath reigned, The earth is joyful, many isles rejoice.
- Cloud and darkness [are] round about Him, Righteousness and judgment the basis of His throne.
- Fire before Him goeth, And burneth round about His adversaries.
- Lightened have His lightnings the world, The earth hath seen, and is pained.
- Hills, like wax, melted before Jehovah, Before the Lord of all the earth.
- The heavens declared His righteousness, And all the peoples have seen His honour.
- Ashamed are all servants of a graven image, Those boasting themselves in idols, Bow yourselves to him, all ye gods.
- Zion hath heard and rejoiceth, And daughters of Judah are joyful, Because of Thy judgments, O Jehovah.
- For Thou, Jehovah, [art] Most High over all the earth, Greatly Thou hast been exalted over all gods.
- Ye who love Jehovah, hate evil, He is keeping the souls of His saints, From the hand of the wicked he delivereth them.
- Light [is] sown for the righteous, And for the upright of heart -- joy.
- Rejoice, ye righteous, in Jehovah, And give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness!
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- A Psalm. Sing ye to Jehovah a new song, For wonders He hath done, Given salvation to Him hath His right hand and His holy arm.
- Jehovah hath made known His salvation, Before the eyes of the nations, He hath revealed His righteousness,
- He hath remembered His kindness, And His faithfulness to the house of Israel, All ends of earth have seen the salvation of our God.
- Shout to Jehovah, all the earth, Break forth, and cry aloud, and sing.
- Sing to Jehovah with harp, With harp, and voice of praise,
- With trumpets, and voice of a cornet, Shout ye before the king Jehovah.
- Roar doth the sea and its fulness, The world and the inhabitants in it.
- Floods clap hand, together hills cry aloud,
- Before Jehovah, For He hath come to judge the earth, He judgeth the world in righteousness, And the people in uprightness!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.