52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- To the choirmaster: according to Do Not Destroy. A Psalm of Asaph. A Song. We give thanks to thee, O God; we give thanks; we call on thy name and recount thy wondrous deeds.
- At the set time which I appoint I will judge with equity.
- When the earth totters, and all its inhabitants, it is I who keep steady its pillars. [Selah]
- I say to the boastful, "Do not boast," and to the wicked, "Do not lift up your horn;
- do not lift up your horn on high, or speak with insolent neck."
- For not from the east or from the west and not from the wilderness comes lifting up;
- but it is God who executes judgment, putting down one and lifting up another.
- For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, with foaming wine, well mixed; and he will pour a draught from it, and all the wicked of the earth shall drain it down to the dregs.
- But I will rejoice for ever, I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
- All the horns of the wicked he will cut off, but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.
- To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Psalm of Asaph. A Song. In Judah God is known, his name is great in Israel.
- His abode has been established in Salem, his dwelling place in Zion.
- There he broke the flashing arrows, the shield, the sword, and the weapons of war. [Selah]
- Glorious art thou, more majestic than the everlasting mountains.
- The stouthearted were stripped of their spoil; they sank into sleep; all the men of war were unable to use their hands.
- At thy rebuke, O God of Jacob, both rider and horse lay stunned.
- But thou, terrible art thou! Who can stand before thee when once thy anger is roused?
- From the heavens thou didst utter judgment; the earth feared and was still,
- when God arose to establish judgment to save all the oppressed of the earth. [Selah]
- Surely the wrath of men shall praise thee; the residue of wrath thou wilt gird upon thee.
- Make your vows to the LORD your God, and perform them; let all around him bring gifts to him who is to be feared,
- who cuts off the spirit of princes, who is terrible to the kings of the earth.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- To the choirmaster: according to Jeduthun. A Psalm of Asaph. I cry aloud to God, aloud to God, that he may hear me.
- In the day of my trouble I seek the Lord; in the night my hand is stretched out without wearying; my soul refuses to be comforted.
- I think of God, and I moan; I meditate, and my spirit faints. [Selah]
- Thou dost hold my eyelids from closing; I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
- I consider the days of old, I remember the years long ago.
- I commune with my heart in the night; I meditate and search my spirit:
- "Will the Lord spurn for ever, and never again be favorable?
- Has his steadfast love for ever ceased? Are his promises at an end for all time?
- Has God forgotten to be gracious? Has he in anger shut up his compassion?" [Selah]
- And I say, "It is my grief that the right hand of the Most High has changed."
- I will call to mind the deeds of the LORD; yea, I will remember thy wonders of old.
- I will meditate on all thy work, and muse on thy mighty deeds.
- Thy way, O God, is holy. What god is great like our God?
- Thou art the God who workest wonders, who hast manifested thy might among the peoples.
- Thou didst with thy arm redeem thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. [Selah]
- When the waters saw thee, O God, when the waters saw thee, they were afraid, yea, the deep trembled.
- The clouds poured out water; the skies gave forth thunder; thy arrows flashed on every side.
- The crash of thy thunder was in the whirlwind; thy lightnings lighted up the world; the earth trembled and shook.
- Thy way was through the sea, thy path through the great waters; yet thy footprints were unseen.
- Thou didst lead thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.