52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
- When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
- The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.
- I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn:
- Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.
- For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
- But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
- For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them.
- But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
- All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.
- In Judah is God known: his name is great in Israel.
- In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion.
- There brake he the arrows of the bow, the shield, and the sword, and the battle. Selah.
- Thou art more glorious and excellent than the mountains of prey.
- The stouthearted are spoiled, they have slept their sleep: and none of the men of might have found their hands.
- At thy rebuke, O God of Jacob, both the chariot and horse are cast into a dead sleep.
- Thou, even thou, art to be feared: and who may stand in thy sight when once thou art angry?
- Thou didst cause judgment to be heard from heaven; the earth feared, and was still,
- When God arose to judgment, to save all the meek of the earth. Selah.
- Surely the wrath of man shall praise thee: the remainder of wrath shalt thou restrain.
- Vow, and pay unto the LORD your God: let all that be round about him bring presents unto him that ought to be feared.
- He shall cut off the spirit of princes: he is terrible to the kings of the earth.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.
- In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.
- I remembered God, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah.
- Thou holdest mine eyes waking: I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
- I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.
- I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.
- Will the Lord cast off for ever? and will he be favourable no more?
- Is his mercy clean gone for ever? doth his promise fail for evermore?
- Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah.
- And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.
- I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.
- I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.
- Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?
- Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.
- Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah.
- The waters saw thee, O God, the waters saw thee; they were afraid: the depths also were troubled.
- The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: thine arrows also went abroad.
- The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.
- Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known.
- Thou leddest thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.