|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Psalm of David, when he was in the Wilderness of Judah. O God, thou art my God, I seek thee, my soul thirsts for thee; my flesh faints for thee, as in a dry and weary land where no water is.
- So I have looked upon thee in the sanctuary, beholding thy power and glory.
- Because thy steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise thee.
- So I will bless thee as long as I live; I will lift up my hands and call on thy name.
- My soul is feasted as with marrow and fat, and my mouth praises thee with joyful lips,
- when I think of thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the watches of the night;
- for thou hast been my help, and in the shadow of thy wings I sing for joy.
- My soul clings to thee; thy right hand upholds me.
- But those who seek to destroy my life shall go down into the depths of the earth;
- they shall be given over to the power of the sword, they shall be prey for jackals.
- But the king shall rejoice in God; all who swear by him shall glory; for the mouths of liars will be stopped.
- To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. Hear my voice, O God, in my complaint; preserve my life from dread of the enemy,
- hide me from the secret plots of the wicked, from the scheming of evildoers,
- who whet their tongues like swords, who aim bitter words like arrows,
- shooting from ambush at the blameless, shooting at him suddenly and without fear.
- They hold fast to their evil purpose; they talk of laying snares secretly, thinking, "Who can see us?
- Who can search out our crimes? We have thought out a cunningly conceived plot." For the inward mind and heart of a man are deep!
- But God will shoot his arrow at them; they will be wounded suddenly.
- Because of their tongue he will bring them to ruin; all who see them will wag their heads.
- Then all men will fear; they will tell what God has wrought, and ponder what he has done.
- Let the righteous rejoice in the LORD, and take refuge in him! Let all the upright in heart glory!
- To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. A Song. Praise is due to thee, O God, in Zion; and to thee shall vows be performed,
- O thou who hearest prayer! To thee shall all flesh come
- on account of sins. When our transgressions prevail over us, thou dost forgive them.
- Blessed is he whom thou dost choose and bring near, to dwell in thy courts! We shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, thy holy temple!
- By dread deeds thou dost answer us with deliverance, O God of our salvation, who art the hope of all the ends of the earth, and of the farthest seas;
- who by thy strength hast established the mountains, being girded with might;
- who dost still the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, the tumult of the peoples;
- so that those who dwell at earth's farthest bounds are afraid at thy signs; thou makest the outgoings of the morning and the evening to shout for joy.
- Thou visitest the earth and waterest it, thou greatly enrichest it; the river of God is full of water; thou providest their grain, for so thou hast prepared it.
- Thou waterest its furrows abundantly, settling its ridges, softening it with showers, and blessing its growth.
- Thou crownest the year with thy bounty; the tracks of thy chariot drip with fatness.
- The pastures of the wilderness drip, the hills gird themselves with joy,
- the meadows clothe themselves with flocks, the valleys deck themselves with grain, they shout and sing together for joy.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.