52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- OGod, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, In a dry and weary land where there is no water.
- Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory.
- Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.
- So I will bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name.
- My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness, And my mouth offers praises with joyful lips.
- When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches,
- For You have been my help, And in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy.
- My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me.
- But those who seek my life to destroy it, Will go into the depths of the earth.
- They will be delivered over to the power of the sword; They will be a prey for foxes.
- But the king will rejoice in God; Everyone who swears by Him will glory, For the mouths of those who speak lies will be stopped. 64 Prayer for Deliverance from Secret Enemies. For the choir director.A Psalm of David.
- Hear my voice, O God, in my complaint; Preserve my life from dread of the enemy.
- Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity,
- Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow,
- To shoot from concealment at the blameless; Suddenly they shoot at him, and do not fear.
- They hold fast to themselves an evil purpose; They talk of laying snares secretly; They say, " Who can see them?'
- They devise injustices, saying, "We are ready with a well-conceived plot'; For the inward thought and the heart of a man are deep.
- But God will shoot at them with an arrow; Suddenly they will be wounded.
- So they will make him stumble; Their own tongue is against them; All who see them will shake the head.
- Then all men will fear, And they will declare the work of God, And will consider what He has done.
- The righteous man will be glad in the LORD and will take refuge in Him; And all the upright in heart will glory. 65 God's Abundant Favor to Earth and Man. For the choir director.A Psalm of David. A Song.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- There will be silence before You, and praise in Zion, O God, And to You the vow will be performed.
- O You who hear prayer, To You all men come.
- Iniquities prevail against me; As for our transgressions, You forgive them.
- How blessed is the one whom You choose and bring near to You To dwell in Your courts. We will be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, Your holy temple.
- By awesome deeds You answer us in righteousness, O God of our salvation, You who are the trust of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest sea;
- Who establishes the mountains by His strength, Being girded with might;
- Who stills the roaring of the seas, The roaring of their waves, And the tumult of the peoples.
- They who dwell in the ends of the earth stand in awe of Your signs; You make the dawn and the sunset shout for joy.
- You visit the earth and cause it to overflow; You greatly enrich it; The stream of God is full of water; You prepare their grain, for thus You prepare the earth.
- You water its furrows abundantly, You settle its ridges, You soften it with showers, You bless its growth.
- You have crowned the year with Your bounty, And Your paths drip with fatness.
- The pastures of the wilderness drip, And the hills gird themselves with rejoicing.
- The meadows are clothed with flocks And the valleys are covered with grain; They shout for joy, yes, they sing. 66 Praise for God's Mighty Deeds and for His Answer to Prayer. For the choir director.A Song.A Psalm.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.