|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
- To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
- Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
- Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
- My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
- When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
- Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
- My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.
- But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
- They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.
- But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.
- Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
- Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
- Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
- That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
- They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
- They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
- But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
- So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.
- And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.
- The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
- Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Sion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed.
- O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.
- Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.
- Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
- By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea:
- Which by his strength setteth fast the mountains; being girded with power:
- Which stilleth the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people.
- They also that dwell in the uttermost parts are afraid at thy tokens: thou makest the outgoings of the morning and evening to rejoice.
- Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water: thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it.
- Thou waterest the ridges thereof abundantly: thou settlest the furrows thereof: thou makest it soft with showers: thou blessest the springing thereof.
- Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.
- They drop upon the pastures of the wilderness: and the little hills rejoice on every side.
- The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with corn; they shout for joy, they also sing.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.