52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains, The world, and those who dwell in it.
- For He has founded it upon the seas And established it upon the rivers.
- Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD? And who may stand in His holy place?
- He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood And has not sworn deceitfully.
- He shall receive a blessing from the LORD And righteousness from the God of his salvation.
- This is the generation of those who seek Him, Who seek Your face even Jacob. Selah.
- Lift up your heads, O gates, And be lifted up, O ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in!
- Who is the King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, The LORD mighty in battle.
- Lift up your heads, O gates, And lift them up, O ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in!
- Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah. 25 Prayer for Protection, Guidance and Pardon. A Psalm of David.
- To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
- O my God, in You I trust, Do not let me be ashamed; Do not let my enemies exult over me.
- Indeed, none of those who wait for You will be ashamed; Those who deal treacherously without cause will be ashamed.
- Make me know Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths.
- Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; For You I wait all the day.
- Remember, O LORD, Your compassion and Your lovingkindnesses, For they have been from of old.
- Do not remember the sins of my youth or my transgressions; According to Your lovingkindness remember me, For Your goodness' sake, O LORD.
- Good and upright is the LORD; Therefore He instructs sinners in the way.
- He leads the humble in justice, And He teaches the humble His way.
- All the paths of the LORD are lovingkindness and truth To those who keep His covenant and His testimonies.
- For Your name's sake, O LORD, Pardon my iniquity, for it is great.
- Who is the man who fears the LORD? He will instruct him in the way he should choose.
- His soul will abide in prosperity, And his descendants will inherit the land.
- The secret of the LORD is for those who fear Him, And He will make them know His covenant.
- My eyes are continually toward the LORD, For He will pluck my feet out of the net.
- Turn to me and be gracious to me, For I am lonely and afflicted.
- The troubles of my heart are enlarged; Bring me out of my distresses.
- Look upon my affliction and my trouble, And forgive all my sins.
- Look upon my enemies, for they are many, And they hate me with violent hatred.
- Guard my soul and deliver me; Do not let me be ashamed, for I take refuge in You.
- Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, For I wait for You.
- Redeem Israel, O God, Out of all his troubles. 26 Protestation of Integrity and Prayer for Protection. A Psalm of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity, And I have trusted in the LORD without wavering.
- Examine me, O LORD, and try me; Test my mind and my heart.
- For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes, And I have walked in Your truth.
- I do not sit with deceitful men, Nor will I go with pretenders.
- I hate the assembly of evildoers, And I will not sit with the wicked.
- I shall wash my hands in innocence, And I will go about Your altar, O LORD,
- That I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving And declare all Your wonders.
- O LORD, I love the habitation of Your house And the place where Your glory dwells.
- Do not take my soul away along with sinners, Nor my life with men of bloodshed,
- In whose hands is a wicked scheme, And whose right hand is full of bribes.
- But as for me, I shall walk in my integrity; Redeem me, and be gracious to me.
- My foot stands on a level place; In the congregations I shall bless the LORD. 27 A Psalm of Fearless Trust in God. A Psalm of David.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.