52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Now we who are strong ought to bear the weaknesses of those without strength and not just please ourselves.
- Each of us is to please his neighbor for his good, to his edification.
- For even Christ did not please Himself; but as it is written, " THE REPROACHES OF THOSE WHO REPROACHED YOU FELL ON ME.'
- For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
- Now may the God who gives perseverance and encouragement grant you to be of the same mind with one another according to Christ Jesus,
- so that with one accord you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Therefore, accept one another, just as Christ also accepted us to the glory of God.
- For I say that Christ has become a servant to the circumcision on behalf of the truth of God to confirm the promises given to the fathers,
- and for the Gentiles to glorify God for His mercy; as it is written, " THEREFORE I WILL GIVE PRAISE TO YOU AMONG THE GENTILES, AND I WILL SING TO YOUR NAME.'
- Again he says, " REJOICE, O GENTILES, WITH HIS PEOPLE.'
- And again, " PRAISE THE LORD ALL YOU GENTILES, AND LET ALL THE PEOPLES PRAISE HIM.'
- Again Isaiah says, " THERE SHALL COME THE ROOT OF JESSE, AND HE WHO ARISES TO RULE OVER THE GENTILES, IN HIM SHALL THE GENTILES HOPE.'
- Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- And concerning you, my brethren, I myself also am convinced that you yourselves are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge and able also to admonish one another.
- But I have written very boldly to you on some points so as to remind you again, because of the grace that was given me from God,
- to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles, ministering as a priest the gospel of God, so that my offering of the Gentiles may become acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
- Therefore in Christ Jesus I have found reason for boasting in things pertaining to God.
- For I will not presume to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me, resulting in the obedience of the Gentiles by word and deed,
- in the power of signs and wonders, in the power of the Spirit; so that from Jerusalem and round about as far as Illyricum I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.
- And thus I aspired to preach the gospel, not where Christ was already named, so that I would not build on another man's foundation;
- but as it is written, " THEY WHO HAD NO NEWS OF HIM SHALL SEE, AND THEY WHO HAVE NOT HEARD SHALL UNDERSTAND.'
- For this reason I have often been prevented from coming to you;
- but now, with no further place for me in these regions, and since I have had for many years a longing to come to you
- whenever I go to Spainfor I hope to see you in passing, and to be helped on my way there by you, when I have first enjoyed your company for a while
- but now, I am going to Jerusalem serving the saints.
- For Macedonia and Achaia have been pleased to make a contribution for the poor among the saints in Jerusalem.
- Yes, they were pleased to do so, and they are indebted to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in their spiritual things, they are indebted to minister to them also in material things.
- Therefore, when I have finished this, and have put my seal on this fruit of theirs, I will go on by way of you to Spain.
- I know that when I come to you, I will come in the fullness of the blessing of Christ.
- Now I urge you, brethren, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in your prayers to God for me,
- that I may be rescued from those who are disobedient in Judea, and that my service for Jerusalem may prove acceptable to the saints;
- so that I may come to you in joy by the will of God and find refreshing rest in your company.
- Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen. 16
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- I commend to you our sister Phoebe, who is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea;
- that you receive her in the Lord in a manner worthy of the saints, and that you help her in whatever matter she may have need of you; for she herself has also been a helper of many, and of myself as well.
- Greet Prisca and Aquila, my fellow workers in Christ Jesus,
- who for my life risked their own necks, to whom not only do I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles;
- also greet the church that is in their house. Greet Epaenetus, my beloved, who is the first convert to Christ from Asia.
- Greet Mary, who has worked hard for you.
- Greet Andronicus and Junias, my kinsmen and my fellow prisoners, who are outstanding among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.
- Greet Ampliatus, my beloved in the Lord.
- Greet Urbanus, our fellow worker in Christ, and Stachys my beloved.
- Greet Apelles, the approved in Christ. Greet those who are of the household of Aristobulus.
- Greet Herodion, my kinsman. Greet those of the household of Narcissus, who are in the Lord.
- Greet Tryphaena and Tryphosa, workers in the Lord. Greet Persis the beloved, who has worked hard in the Lord.
- Greet Rufus, a choice man in the Lord, also his mother and mine.
- Greet Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermes, Patrobas, Hermas and the brethren with them.
- Greet Philologus and Julia, Nereus and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints who are with them.
- Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ greet you.
- Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them.
- For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites; and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting.
- For the report of your obedience has reached to all; therefore I am rejoicing over you, but I want you to be wise in what is good and innocent in what is evil.
- The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.
- Timothy my fellow worker greets you, and so do Lucius and Jason and Sosipater, my kinsmen.
- I, Tertius, who write this letter, greet you in the Lord.
- Gaius, host to me and to the whole church, greets you. Erastus, the city treasurer greets you, and Quartus, the brother.
- [ The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.]
- Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past,
- but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith;
- to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forever. Amen.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.