52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Song of Solomon 7
- "How beautiful are your feet in sandals, O prince's daughter! The curves of your hips are like jewels, The work of the hands of an artist.
- "Your navel is like a round goblet Which never lacks mixed wine; Your belly is like a heap of wheat Fenced about with lilies.
- "Your two breasts are like two fawns, Twins of a gazelle.
- "Your neck is like a tower of ivory, Your eyes like the pools in Heshbon By the gate of Bath-rabbim; Your nose is like the tower of Lebanon, Which faces toward Damascus.
- "Your head crowns you like Carmel, And the flowing locks of your head are like purple threads; The king is captivated by your tresses.
- "How beautiful and how delightful you are, My love, with all your charms!
- " Your stature is like a palm tree, And your breasts are like its clusters.
- "I said, "I will climb the palm tree, I will take hold of its fruit stalks.' Oh, may your breasts be like clusters of the vine, And the fragrance of your breath like apples,
- And your mouth like the best wine!' " It goes down smoothly for my beloved, Flowing gently through the lips of those who fall asleep.
- " I am my beloved's, And his desire is for me.
- "Come, my beloved, let us go out into the country, Let us spend the night in the villages.
- "Let us rise early and go to the vineyards; Let us see whether the vine has budded And its blossoms have opened, And whether the pomegranates have bloomed. There I will give you my love.
- "The mandrakes have given forth fragrance; And over our doors are all choice fruits, Both new and old, Which I have saved up for you, my beloved. 8
Song of Solomon 8
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- "Oh that you were like a brother to me Who nursed at my mother's breasts. If I found you outdoors, I would kiss you; No one would despise me, either.
- "I would lead you and bring you Into the house of my mother, who used to instruct me; I would give you spiced wine to drink from the juice of my pomegranates.
- "Let his left hand be under my head And his right hand embrace me.'
- " I want you to swear, O daughters of Jerusalem, Do not arouse or awaken my love Until she pleases.'
- " Who is this coming up from the wilderness Leaning on her beloved?' " Beneath the apple tree I awakened you; There your mother was in labor with you, There she was in labor and gave you birth.
- "Put me like a seal over your heart, Like a seal on your arm. For love is as strong as death, Jealousy is as severe as Sheol; Its flashes are flashes of fire, The very flame of the LORD.
- "Many waters cannot quench love, Nor will rivers overflow it; If a man were to give all the riches of his house for love, It would be utterly despised.'
- " We have a little sister, And she has no breasts; What shall we do for our sister On the day when she is spoken for?
- "If she is a wall, We will build on her a battlement of silver; But if she is a door, We will barricade her with planks of cedar.'
- " I was a wall, and my breasts were like towers; Then I became in his eyes as one who finds peace.
- "Solomon had a vineyard at Baal-hamon; He entrusted the vineyard to caretakers. Each one was to bring a thousand shekels of silver for its fruit.
- "My very own vineyard is at my disposal; The thousand shekels are for you, Solomon, And two hundred are for those who take care of its fruit.'
- " O you who sit in the gardens, My companions are listening for your voice Let me hear it!'
- " Hurry, my beloved, And be like a gazelle or a young stag On the mountains of spices.'
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.