52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Iwill give thanks to the LORD with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonders.
- I will be glad and exult in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.
- When my enemies turn back, They stumble and perish before You.
- For You have maintained my just cause; You have sat on the throne judging righteously.
- You have rebuked the nations, You have destroyed the wicked; You have blotted out their name forever and ever.
- The enemy has come to an end in perpetual ruins, And You have uprooted the cities; The very memory of them has perished.
- But the LORD abides forever; He has established His throne for judgment,
- And He will judge the world in righteousness; He will execute judgment for the peoples with equity.
- The LORD also will be a stronghold for the oppressed, A stronghold in times of trouble;
- And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, For You, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.
- Sing praises to the LORD, who dwells in Zion; Declare among the peoples His deeds.
- For He who requires blood remembers them; He does not forget the cry of the afflicted.
- Be gracious to me, O LORD; See my affliction from those who hate me, You who lift me up from the gates of death,
- That I may tell of all Your praises, That in the gates of the daughter of Zion I may rejoice in Your salvation.
- The nations have sunk down in the pit which they have made; In the net which they hid, their own foot has been caught.
- The LORD has made Himself known; He has executed judgment. In the work of his own hands the wicked is snared. Higgaion Selah.
- The wicked will return to Sheol, Even all the nations who forget God.
- For the needy will not always be forgotten, Nor the hope of the afflicted perish forever.
- Arise, O LORD, do not let man prevail; Let the nations be judged before You.
- Put them in fear, O LORD; Let the nations know that they are but men. Selah. 10
- Why do You stand afar off, O LORD? Why do You hide Yourself in times of trouble?
- In pride the wicked hotly pursue the afflicted; Let them be caught in the plots which they have devised.
- For the wicked boasts of his heart's desire, And the greedy man curses and spurns the LORD.
- The wicked, in the haughtiness of his countenance, does not seek Him. All his thoughts are, " There is no God.'
- His ways prosper at all times; Your judgments are on high, out of his sight; As for all his adversaries, he snorts at them.
- He says to himself, " I will not be moved; Throughout all generations I will not be in adversity.'
- His mouth is full of curses and deceit and oppression; Under his tongue is mischief and wickedness.
- He sits in the lurking places of the villages; In the hiding places he kills the innocent; His eyes stealthily watch for the unfortunate.
- He lurks in a hiding place as a lion in his lair; He lurks to catch the afflicted; He catches the afflicted when he draws him into his net.
- He crouches, he bows down, And the unfortunate fall by his mighty ones.
- He says to himself, "God has forgotten; He has hidden His face; He will never see it.'
- Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up Your hand. Do not forget the afflicted.
- Why has the wicked spurned God? He has said to himself, "You will not require it.'
- You have seen it, for You have beheld mischief and vexation to take it into Your hand. The unfortunate commits himself to You; You have been the helper of the orphan.
- Break the arm of the wicked and the evildoer, Seek out his wickedness until You find none.
- The LORD is King forever and ever; Nations have perished from His land.
- O LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will strengthen their heart, You will incline Your ear
- To vindicate the orphan and the oppressed, So that man who is of the earth will no longer cause terror. 11 The LORD a Refuge and Defense. For the choir director.A Psalm of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- In the LORD I take refuge; How can you say to my soul, "Flee as a bird to your mountain;
- For, behold, the wicked bend the bow, They make ready their arrow upon the string To shoot in darkness at the upright in heart.
- If the foundations are destroyed, What can the righteous do?'
- The LORD is in His holy temple; the LORD'S throne is in heaven; His eyes behold, His eyelids test the sons of men.
- The LORD tests the righteous and the wicked, And the one who loves violence His soul hates.
- Upon the wicked He will rain snares; Fire and brimstone and burning wind will be the portion of their cup.
- For the LORD is righteous, He loves righteousness; The upright will behold His face. 12 God, a Helper against the Treacherous. For the choir director; upon an eight-stringed lyre. A Psalm of David.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.