52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- To the Overseer, `On the Death of Labben.' -- A Psalm of David. I confess, O Jehovah, with all my heart, I recount all Thy wonders,
- I rejoice and exult in Thee, I praise Thy Name, O Most High.
- In mine enemies turning backward, they stumble and perish from Thy face.
- For Thou hast done my judgment and my right. Thou hast sat on a throne, A judge of righteousness.
- Thou hast rebuked nations, Thou hast destroyed the wicked, Their name Thou hast blotted out to the age and for ever.
- O thou Enemy, Finished have been destructions for ever, As to cities thou hast plucked up, Perished hath their memorial with them.
- And Jehovah to the age abideth, He is preparing for judgment His throne.
- And He judgeth the world in righteousness, He judgeth the peoples in uprightness.
- And Jehovah is a tower for the bruised, A tower for times of adversity.
- They trust in Thee who do know Thy name, For Thou hast not forsaken Those seeking Thee, O Jehovah.
- Sing ye praise to Jehovah, inhabiting Zion, Declare ye among the peoples His acts,
- For He who is seeking for blood Them hath remembered, He hath not forgotten the cry of the afflicted.
- Favour me, O Jehovah, See mine affliction by those hating me, Thou who liftest me up from the gates of death,
- So that I recount all Thy praise, In the gates of the daughter of Zion. I rejoice on Thy salvation.
- Sunk have nations in a pit they made, In a net that they hid hath their foot been captured.
- Jehovah hath been known, Judgment He hath done, By a work of his hands Hath the wicked been snared. Meditation. Selah.
- The wicked do turn back to Sheol, All nations forgetting God.
- For not for ever is the needy forgotten, The hope of the humble lost to the age.
- Rise, O Jehovah, let not man be strong, Let nations be judged before Thy face.
- Appoint, O Jehovah, a director to them, Let nations know they [are] men! Selah.
- Why, Jehovah, dost Thou stand at a distance? Thou dost hide in times of adversity,
- Through the pride of the wicked, Is the poor inflamed, They are caught in devices that they devised.
- Because the wicked hath boasted Of the desire of his soul, And a dishonest gainer he hath blessed, He hath despised Jehovah.
- The wicked according to the height of his face, inquireth not. `God is not!' [are] all his devices.
- Pain do his ways at all times, On high [are] Thy judgments before him, All his adversaries -- he puffeth at them.
- He hath said in his heart, `I am not moved,' To generation and generation not in evil.
- Of oaths his mouth is full, And deceits, and fraud: Under his tongue [is] perverseness and iniquity,
- He doth sit in an ambush of the villages, In secret places he doth slay the innocent. His eyes for the afflicted watch secretly,
- He lieth in wait in a secret place, as a lion in a covert. He lieth in wait to catch the poor, He catcheth the poor, drawing him into his net.
- He is bruised -- he boweth down, Fallen by his mighty ones hath the afflicted.
- He said in his heart, `God hath forgotten, He hath hid His face, He hath never seen.'
- Arise, O Jehovah! O God, lift up Thy hand! Forget not the humble.
- Wherefore hath the wicked despised God? He hath said in his heart, `It is not required.'
- Thou hast seen, For Thou perverseness and anger beholdest; By giving into Thy hand, On Thee doth the afflicted leave [it], Of the fatherless Thou hast been an helper.
- Break the arm of the wicked and the evil, Seek out his wickedness, find none;
- Jehovah [is] king to the age, and for ever, The nations have perished out of His land!
- The desire of the humble Thou hast heard, O Jehovah. Thou preparest their heart; Thou causest Thine ear to attend,
- To judge the fatherless and bruised: He addeth no more to oppress -- man of the earth!
- To the Overseer. -- By David. In Jehovah I trusted, how say ye to my soul, `They moved [to] Thy mountain for the bird?
- For lo, the wicked tread a bow, They have prepared their arrow on the string, To shoot in darkness at the upright in heart.
- When the foundations are destroyed, The righteous -- what hath he done?
- `Jehovah [is] in his holy temple: Jehovah -- in the heavens [is] His throne. His eyes see -- His eyelids try the sons of men.
- Jehovah the righteous doth try. And the wicked and the lover of violence, Hath His soul hated,
- He poureth on the wicked snares, fire, and brimstone, And a horrible wind [is] the portion of their cup.
- For righteous [is] Jehovah, Righteousness He hath loved, The upright doth His countenance see!'
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.