|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying:
- "Speak to all the congregation of the sons of Israel and say to them, " You shall be holy, for I the LORD your God am holy.
- "Every one of you shall reverence his mother and his father, and you shall keep My sabbaths; I am the LORD your God.
- "Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves molten gods; I am the LORD your God.
- "Now when you offer a sacrifice of peace offerings to the LORD, you shall offer it so that you may be accepted.
- "It shall be eaten the same day you offer it, and the next day; but what remains until the third day shall be burned with fire.
- "So if it is eaten at all on the third day, it is an offense; it will not be accepted.
- "Everyone who eats it will bear his iniquity, for he has profaned the holy thing of the LORD; and that person shall be cut off from his people.
- " Now when you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap to the very corners of your field, nor shall you gather the gleanings of your harvest.
- "Nor shall you glean your vineyard, nor shall you gather the fallen fruit of your vineyard; you shall leave them for the needy and for the stranger. I am the LORD your God.
- " You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another.
- " You shall not swear falsely by My name, so as to profane the name of your God; I am the LORD.
- " You shall not oppress your neighbor, nor rob him. The wages of a hired man are not to remain with you all night until morning.
- "You shall not curse a deaf man, nor place a stumbling block before the blind, but you shall revere your God; I am the LORD.
- " You shall do no injustice in judgment; you shall not be partial to the poor nor defer to the great, but you are to judge your neighbor fairly.
- "You shall not go about as a slanderer among your people, and you are not to act against the life of your neighbor; I am the LORD.
- "You shall not hate your fellow countryman in your heart; you may surely reprove your neighbor, but shall not incur sin because of him.
- " You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the sons of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself; I am the LORD.
- "You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.
- " Now if a man lies carnally with a woman who is a slave acquired for another man, but who has in no way been redeemed nor given her freedom, there shall be punishment; they shall not, however, be put to death, because she was not free.
- "He shall bring his guilt offering to the LORD to the doorway of the tent of meeting, a ram for a guilt offering.
- "The priest shall also make atonement for him with the ram of the guilt offering before the LORD for his sin which he has committed, and the sin which he has committed will be forgiven him.
- "When you enter the land and plant all kinds of trees for food, then you shall count their fruit as forbidden. Three years it shall be forbidden to you; it shall not be eaten.
- "But in the fourth year all its fruit shall be holy, an offering of praise to the LORD.
- "In the fifth year you are to eat of its fruit, that its yield may increase for you; I am the LORD your God.
- "You shall not eat anything with the blood, nor practice divination or soothsaying.
- " You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard.
- "You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.
- " Do not profane your daughter by making her a harlot, so that the land will not fall to harlotry and the land become full of lewdness.
- "You shall keep My sabbaths and revere My sanctuary; I am the LORD.
- "Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.
- " You shall rise up before the grayheaded and honor the aged, and you shall revere your God; I am the LORD.
- " When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong.
- "The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God.
- " You shall do no wrong in judgment, in measurement of weight, or capacity.
- "You shall have just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin; I am the LORD your God, who brought you out from the land of Egypt.
- "You shall thus observe all My statutes and all My ordinances and do them; I am the LORD.' 20
- Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
- "You shall also say to the sons of Israel: "Any man from the sons of Israel or from the aliens sojourning in Israel who gives any of his offspring to Molech, shall surely be put to death; the people of the land shall stone him with stones.
- "I will also set My face against that man and will cut him off from among his people, because he has given some of his offspring to Molech, so as to defile My sanctuary and to profane My holy name.
- "If the people of the land, however, should ever disregard that man when he gives any of his offspring to Molech, so as not to put him to death,
- then I Myself will set My face against that man and against his family, and I will cut off from among their people both him and all those who play the harlot after him, by playing the harlot after Molech.
- "As for the person who turns to mediums and to spiritists, to play the harlot after them, I will also set My face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.
- "You shall consecrate yourselves therefore and be holy, for I am the LORD your God.
- " You shall keep My statutes and practice them; I am the LORD who sanctifies you.
- " If there is anyone who curses his father or his mother, he shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother, his bloodguiltiness is upon him.
- " If there is a man who commits adultery with another man's wife, one who commits adultery with his friend's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
- " If there is a man who lies with his father's wife, he has uncovered his father's nakedness; both of them shall surely be put to death, their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
- " If there is a man who lies with his daughter-in-law, both of them shall surely be put to death; they have committed incest, their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
- " If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
- " If there is a man who marries a woman and her mother, it is immorality; both he and they shall be burned with fire, so that there will be no immorality in your midst.
- " If there is a man who lies with an animal, he shall surely be put to death; you shall also kill the animal.
- "If there is a woman who approaches any animal to mate with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
- " If there is a man who takes his sister, his father's daughter or his mother's daughter, so that he sees her nakedness and she sees his nakedness, it is a disgrace; and they shall be cut off in the sight of the sons of their people. He has uncovered his sister's nakedness; he bears his guilt.
- " If there is a man who lies with a menstruous woman and uncovers her nakedness, he has laid bare her flow, and she has exposed the flow of her blood; thus both of them shall be cut off from among their people.
- " You shall also not uncover the nakedness of your mother's sister or of your father's sister, for such a one has made naked his blood relative; they will bear their guilt.
- " If there is a man who lies with his uncle's wife he has uncovered his uncle's nakedness; they will bear their sin. They will die childless.
- " If there is a man who takes his brother's wife, it is abhorrent; he has uncovered his brother's nakedness. They will be childless.
- "You are therefore to keep all My statutes and all My ordinances and do them, so that the land to which I am bringing you to live will not spew you out.
- "Moreover, you shall not follow the customs of the nation which I will drive out before you, for they did all these things, and therefore I have abhorred them.
- "Hence I have said to you, " You are to possess their land, and I Myself will give it to you to possess it, a land flowing with milk and honey.' I am the LORD your God, who has separated you from the peoples.
- " You are therefore to make a distinction between the clean animal and the unclean, and between the unclean bird and the clean; and you shall not make yourselves detestable by animal or by bird or by anything that creeps on the ground, which I have separated for you as unclean.
- "Thus you are to be holy to Me, for I the LORD am holy; and I have set you apart from the peoples to be Mine.
- "Now a man or a woman who is a medium or a spiritist shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones, their bloodguiltiness is upon them.' 21
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Then the LORD said to Moses, "Speak to the priests, the sons of Aaron, and say to them: " No one shall defile himself for a dead person among his people,
- except for his relatives who are nearest to him, his mother and his father and his son and his daughter and his brother,
- also for his virgin sister, who is near to him because she has had no husband; for her he may defile himself.
- "He shall not defile himself as a relative by marriage among his people, and so profane himself.
- " They shall not make any baldness on their heads, nor shave off the edges of their beards, nor make any cuts in their flesh.
- "They shall be holy to their God and not profane the name of their God, for they present the offerings by fire to the LORD, the food of their God; so they shall be holy.
- " They shall not take a woman who is profaned by harlotry, nor shall they take a woman divorced from her husband; for he is holy to his God.
- "You shall consecrate him, therefore, for he offers the food of your God; he shall be holy to you; for I the LORD, who sanctifies you, am holy.
- " Also the daughter of any priest, if she profanes herself by harlotry, she profanes her father; she shall be burned with fire.
- "The priest who is the highest among his brothers, on whose head the anointing oil has been poured and who has been consecrated to wear the garments, shall not uncover his head nor tear his clothes;
- nor shall he approach any dead person, nor defile himself even for his father or his mother;
- nor shall he go out of the sanctuary nor profane the sanctuary of his God, for the consecration of the anointing oil of his God is on him; I am the LORD.
- "He shall take a wife in her virginity.
- " A widow, or a divorced woman, or one who is profaned by harlotry, these he may not take; but rather he is to marry a virgin of his own people,
- so that he will not profane his offspring among his people; for I am the LORD who sanctifies him.'
- Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
- "Speak to Aaron, saying, "No man of your offspring throughout their generations who has a defect shall approach to offer the food of his God.
- " For no one who has a defect shall approach: a blind man, or a lame man, or he who has a disfigured face, or any deformed limb,
- or a man who has a broken foot or broken hand,
- or a hunchback or a dwarf, or one who has a defect in his eye or eczema or scabs or crushed testicles.
- "No man among the descendants of Aaron the priest who has a defect is to come near to offer the LORD'S offerings by fire; since he has a defect, he shall not come near to offer the food of his God.
- "He may eat the food of his God, both of the most holy and of the holy,
- only he shall not go in to the veil or come near the altar because he has a defect, so that he will not profane My sanctuaries. For I am the LORD who sanctifies them.'
- So Moses spoke to Aaron and to his sons and to all the sons of Israel. 22
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.