52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- A wise son accepts his father's discipline, But a scoffer does not listen to rebuke.
- From the fruit of a man's mouth he enjoys good, But the desire of the treacherous is violence.
- The one who guards his mouth preserves his life; The one who opens wide his lips comes to ruin.
- The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, But the soul of the diligent is made fat.
- A righteous man hates falsehood, But a wicked man acts disgustingly and shamefully.
- Righteousness guards the one whose way is blameless, But wickedness subverts the sinner.
- There is one who pretends to be rich, but has nothing; Another pretends to be poor, but has great wealth.
- The ransom of a man's life is his wealth, But the poor hears no rebuke.
- The light of the righteous rejoices, But the lamp of the wicked goes out.
- Through insolence comes nothing but strife, But wisdom is with those who receive counsel.
- Wealth obtained by fraud dwindles, But the one who gathers by labor increases it.
- Hope deferred makes the heart sick, But desire fulfilled is a tree of life.
- The one who despises the word will be in debt to it, But the one who fears the commandment will be rewarded.
- The teaching of the wise is a fountain of life, To turn aside from the snares of death.
- Good understanding produces favor, But the way of the treacherous is hard.
- Every prudent man acts with knowledge, But a fool displays folly.
- A wicked messenger falls into adversity, But a faithful envoy brings healing.
- Poverty and shame will come to him who neglects discipline, But he who regards reproof will be honored.
- Desire realized is sweet to the soul, But it is an abomination to fools to turn away from evil.
- He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will suffer harm.
- Adversity pursues sinners, But the righteous will be rewarded with prosperity.
- A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children, And the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous.
- Abundant food is in the fallow ground of the poor, But it is swept away by injustice.
- He who withholds his rod hates his son, But he who loves him disciplines him diligently.
- The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of the wicked is in need. 14
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.