52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- My heart overflows with a good theme; I address my verses to the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
- You are fairer than the sons of men; Grace is poured upon Your lips; Therefore God has blessed You forever.
- Gird Your sword on Your thigh, O Mighty One, In Your splendor and Your majesty!
- And in Your majesty ride on victoriously, For the cause of truth and meekness and righteousness; Let Your right hand teach You awesome things.
- Your arrows are sharp; The peoples fall under You; Your arrows are in the heart of the King's enemies.
- Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
- You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of joy above Your fellows.
- All Your garments are fragrant with myrrh and aloes and cassia; Out of ivory palaces stringed instruments have made You glad.
- Kings' daughters are among Your noble ladies; At Your right hand stands the queen in gold from Ophir.
- Listen, O daughter, give attention and incline your ear: Forget your people and your father's house;
- Then the King will desire your beauty. Because He is your Lord, bow down to Him.
- The daughter of Tyre will come with a gift; The rich among the people will seek your favor.
- The King's daughter is all glorious within; Her clothing is interwoven with gold.
- She will be led to the King in embroidered work; The virgins, her companions who follow her, Will be brought to You.
- They will be led forth with gladness and rejoicing; They will enter into the King's palace.
- In place of your fathers will be your sons; You shall make them princes in all the earth.
- I will cause Your name to be remembered in all generations; Therefore the peoples will give You thanks forever and ever. 46 God the Refuge of His People. For the choir director. A Psalm of the sons of Korah, set to Alamoth.A Song.
- God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
- Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change And though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea;
- Though its waters roar and foam, Though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. Selah.
- There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, The holy dwelling places of the Most High.
- God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.
- The nations made an uproar, the kingdoms tottered; He raised His voice, the earth melted.
- The LORD of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our stronghold. Selah.
- Come, behold the works of the LORD, Who has wrought desolations in the earth.
- He makes wars to cease to the end of the earth; He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two; He burns the chariots with fire.
- " Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.'
- The LORD of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our stronghold. Selah. 47 God the King of the Earth. For the choir director. A Psalm of the sons of Korah.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- O clap your hands, all peoples; Shout to God with the voice of joy.
- For the LORD Most High is to be feared, A great King over all the earth.
- He subdues peoples under us And nations under our feet.
- He chooses our inheritance for us, The glory of Jacob whom He loves. Selah.
- God has ascended with a shout, The LORD, with the sound of a trumpet.
- Sing praises to God, sing praises; Sing praises to our King, sing praises.
- For God is the King of all the earth; Sing praises with a skillful psalm.
- God reigns over the nations, God sits on His holy throne.
- The princes of the people have assembled themselves as the people of the God of Abraham, For the shields of the earth belong to God; He is highly exalted. 48 The Beauty and Glory of Zion. A Song; a Psalm of the sons of Korah.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.