52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer. -- `On the Lilies.' -- By sons of Korah. -- An Instruction. -- A song of loves. My heart hath indited a good thing, I am telling my works to a king, My tongue [is] the pen of a speedy writer.
- Thou hast been beautified above the sons of men, Grace hath been poured into thy lips, Therefore hath God blessed thee to the age.
- Gird Thy sword upon the thigh, O mighty, Thy glory and Thy majesty!
- As to Thy majesty -- prosper! -- ride! Because of truth, and meekness -- righteousness, And Thy right hand showeth Thee fearful things.
- Thine arrows [are] sharp, -- Peoples fall under Thee -- In the heart of the enemies of the king.
- Thy throne, O God, [is] age-during, and for ever, A sceptre of uprightness [Is] the sceptre of Thy kingdom.
- Thou hast loved righteousness and hatest wickedness, Therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee, Oil of joy above thy companions.
- Myrrh and aloes, cassia! all thy garments, Out of palaces of ivory Stringed instruments have made thee glad.
- Daughters of kings [are] among thy precious ones, A queen hath stood at thy right hand, In pure gold of Ophir.
- Hearken, O daughter, and see, incline thine ear, And forget thy people, and thy father's house,
- And the king doth desire thy beauty, Because he [is] thy lord -- bow thyself to him,
- And the daughter of Tyre with a present, The rich of the people do appease thy face.
- All glory [is] the daughter of the king within, Of gold-embroidered work [is] her clothing.
- In divers colours she is brought to the king, Virgins -- after her -- her companions, Are brought to thee.
- They are brought with joy and gladness, They come into the palace of the king.
- Instead of thy fathers are thy sons, Thou dost appoint them for princes in all the earth.
- I make mention of Thy name in all generations, Therefore do peoples praise Thee, To the age, and for ever!
- To the Overseer. -- By sons of Korah. `For the Virgins.' -- A song. God [is] to us a refuge and strength, A help in adversities found most surely.
- Therefore we fear not in the changing of earth, And in the slipping of mountains Into the heart of the seas.
- Roar -- troubled are its waters, Mountains they shake in its pride. Selah.
- A river -- its rivulets rejoice the city of God, Thy holy place of the tabernacles of the Most High.
- God [is] in her midst -- she is not moved, God doth help her at the turn of the morn!
- Troubled have been nations, Moved have been kingdoms, He hath given forth with His voice, earth melteth.
- Jehovah of Hosts [is] with us, A tower for us [is] the God of Jacob. Selah.
- Come ye, see the works of Jehovah, Who hath done astonishing things in the earth,
- Causing wars to cease, Unto the end of the earth, the bow he shivereth, And the spear He hath cut asunder, Chariots he doth burn with fire.
- Desist, and know that I [am] God, I am exalted among nations, I am exalted in the earth.
- Jehovah of hosts [is] with us, A tower for us [is] the God of Jacob! Selah.
- To the Overseer. -- By sons of Korah. A Psalm. All ye peoples, clap the hand, Shout to God with a voice of singing,
- For Jehovah Most High [is] fearful, A great king over all the earth.
- He leadeth peoples under us, and nations under our feet.
- He doth choose for us our inheritance, The excellency of Jacob that He loves. Selah.
- God hath gone up with a shout, Jehovah with the sound of a trumpet.
- Praise God -- praise -- give praise to our king, praise.
- For king of all the earth [is] God, Give praise, O understanding one.
- God hath reigned over nations, God hath sat on His holy throne,
- Nobles of peoples have been gathered, [With] the people of the God of Abraham, For to God [are] the shields of earth, Greatly hath He been exalted!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.