|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.
- I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.
- I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.
- They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.
- O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.
- Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord GOD of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.
- Because for thy sake I have borne reproach; shame hath covered my face.
- I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.
- For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.
- When I wept, and chastened my soul with fasting, that was to my reproach.
- I made sackcloth also my garment; and I became a proverb to them.
- They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the song of the drunkards.
- But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
- Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.
- Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me.
- Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
- And hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in trouble: hear me speedily.
- Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies.
- Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries are all before thee.
- Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.
- They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.
- Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.
- Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.
- Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.
- Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.
- For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.
- Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.
- Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.
- But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.
- I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
- This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.
- The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God.
- For the LORD heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners.
- Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.
- For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession.
- The seed also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love his name shall dwell therein.
- MAKE HASTE, O GOD, TO DELIVER ME; MAKE HASTE TO HELP ME, O LORD.
- Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt.
- Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha.
- Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.
- But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.
500 Internal Server Error
- In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
- Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.
- Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
- Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
- For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.
- By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.
- I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge.
- Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day.
- Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength faileth.
- For mine enemies speak against me; and they that lay wait for my soul take counsel together,
- Saying, God hath forsaken him: persecute and take him; for there is none to deliver him.
- O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help.
- Let them be confounded and consumed that are adversaries to my soul; let them be covered with reproach and dishonour that seek my hurt.
- But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.
- My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.
- I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
- O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
- Now also when I am old and greyheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.
- Thy righteousness also, O God, is very high, who hast done great things: O God, who is like unto thee!
- Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles, shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
- Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.
- I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.
- My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.
- My tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day long: for they are confounded, for they are brought unto shame, that seek my hurt.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.