52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.
- I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.
- I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.
- They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.
- O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.
- Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord GOD of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.
- Because for thy sake I have borne reproach; shame hath covered my face.
- I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.
- For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.
- When I wept, and chastened my soul with fasting, that was to my reproach.
- I made sackcloth also my garment; and I became a proverb to them.
- They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the song of the drunkards.
- But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
- Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.
- Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me.
- Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
- And hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in trouble: hear me speedily.
- Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies.
- Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries are all before thee.
- Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.
- They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.
- Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.
- Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.
- Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.
- Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.
- For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.
- Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.
- Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.
- But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.
- I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
- This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.
- The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God.
- For the LORD heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners.
- Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.
- For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession.
- The seed also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love his name shall dwell therein.
- MAKE HASTE, O GOD, TO DELIVER ME; MAKE HASTE TO HELP ME, O LORD.
- Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt.
- Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha.
- Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.
- But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.
- In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
- Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.
- Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
- Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
- For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.
- By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.
- I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge.
- Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day.
- Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength faileth.
- For mine enemies speak against me; and they that lay wait for my soul take counsel together,
- Saying, God hath forsaken him: persecute and take him; for there is none to deliver him.
- O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help.
- Let them be confounded and consumed that are adversaries to my soul; let them be covered with reproach and dishonour that seek my hurt.
- But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.
- My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.
- I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
- O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
- Now also when I am old and greyheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.
- Thy righteousness also, O God, is very high, who hast done great things: O God, who is like unto thee!
- Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles, shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
- Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.
- I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.
- My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.
- My tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day long: for they are confounded, for they are brought unto shame, that seek my hurt.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.