52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
1 Corinthians 5
- It is universally reported [that there is] fornication among you, and such fornication as [is] not even among the nations, so that one should have his father's wife.
- And *ye* are puffed up, and ye have not rather mourned, in order that he that has done this deed might be taken away out of the midst of you.
- For *I*, [as] absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged as present,
- [to deliver,] in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (ye and my spirit being gathered together, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ), him that has so wrought this:
- to deliver him, [I say,] [being] such, to Satan for destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
- Your boasting [is] not good. Do ye not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?
- Purge out the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, according as ye are unleavened. For also our passover, Christ, has been sacrificed;
- so that let us celebrate the feast, not with old leaven, nor with leaven of malice and wickedness, but with unleavened [bread] of sincerity and truth.
- I have written to you in the epistle not to mix with fornicators;
- not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the avaricious and rapacious, or idolaters, since [then] ye should go out of the world.
- But now I have written to you, if any one called brother be fornicator, or avaricious, or idolater, or abusive, or a drunkard, or rapacious, not to mix with [him]; with such a one not even to eat.
- For what have *I* [to do] with judging those outside also? *ye*, do not ye judge them that are within?
- But those without God judges. Remove the wicked person from amongst yourselves.
1 Corinthians 6
- Dare any one of you, having a matter against another, prosecute his suit before the unjust, and not before the saints?
- Do ye not then know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world is judged by you, are ye unworthy of [the] smallest judgments?
- Do ye not know that we shall judge angels? and not then matters of this life?
- If then ye have judgments as to things of this life, set those [to judge] who are little esteemed in the assembly.
- I speak to you [to put you] to shame. Thus there is not a wise person among you, not even one, who shall be able to decide between his brethren!
- But brother prosecutes his suit with brother, and that before unbelievers.
- Already indeed then it is altogether a fault in you that ye have suits between yourselves. Why do ye not rather suffer wrong? why are ye not rather defrauded?
- But *ye* do wrong, and defraud, and this [your] brethren.
- Do ye not know that unrighteous [persons] shall not inherit [the] kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who make women of themselves, nor who abuse themselves with men,
- nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor abusive persons, nor [the] rapacious, shall inherit [the] kingdom of God.
- And these things were some of you; but ye have been washed, but ye have been sanctified, but ye have been justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
- All things are lawful to me, but all things do not profit; all things are lawful to me, but *I* will not be brought under the power of any.
- Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats; but God will bring to nothing both it and them: but the body [is] not for fornication, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.
- And God has both raised up the Lord, and will raise us up from among [the dead] by his power.
- Do ye not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then, taking the members of the Christ, make [them] members of a harlot? Far be the thought.
- Do ye not know that he [that is] joined to the harlot is one body? for the two, he says, shall be one flesh.
- But he that [is] joined to the Lord is one Spirit.
- Flee fornication. Every sin which a man may practise is without the body, but he that commits fornication sins against his own body.
- Do ye not know that your body is [the] temple of the Holy Spirit which [is] in you, which ye have of God; and ye are not your own?
- for ye have been bought with a price: glorify now then God in your body.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.