|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- And Job answered and said,
- Hear attentively my speech, and let this replace your consolations.
- Suffer me and I will speak; and after I have spoken, mock on!
- As for me, is my complaint to a man? or wherefore should not my spirit be impatient?
- Mark me, and be astonished, and lay the hand upon the mouth.
- Even when I think [thereon], I am affrighted, and trembling taketh hold of my flesh.
- Wherefore do the wicked live, grow old, yea, become mighty in power?
- Their seed is established with them in their sight, and their offspring before their eyes.
- Their houses are safe from fear, neither is the rod of +God upon them.
- Their bull gendereth, and faileth not; their cow calveth, and casteth not her calf.
- They send forth their little ones like a flock, and their children dance.
- They shout to the tambour and harp, and rejoice at the sound of the pipe.
- They spend their days in prosperity, and in a moment go down to Sheol.
- And they say unto łGod, Depart from us, for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways!
- What is the Almighty that we should serve him? and what are we profited if we pray unto him?
- Behold, their prosperity is not in their hand. The counsel of the wicked be far from me!
- How often is the lamp of the wicked put out, and cometh their calamity upon them? Doth he distribute sorrows [to them] in his anger?
- Do they become as stubble before the wind, and as chaff that the storm carrieth away?
- +God layeth up [the punishment of] his iniquity for his children; he rewardeth him, and he shall know [it]:
- His eyes shall see his destruction, and he shall drink of the fury of the Almighty.
- For what pleasure should he have in his house after him, when the number of his months is cut off?
- Can any teach łGod knowledge? And he it is that judgeth those that are high.
- One dieth in his full strength, being wholly at ease and quiet;
- His sides are full of fat, and the marrow of his bones is moistened;
- And another dieth in bitterness of soul, and hath not tasted good:
- Together they lie down in the dust, and the worms cover them.
- Lo, I know your thoughts, and the devices ye wrongfully imagine against me.
- For ye say, Where is the house of the noble? and where the tent of the dwellings of the wicked?
- Have ye not asked the wayfarers? and do ye not regard their tokens:
- That the wicked is reserved for the day of calamity? They are led forth to the day of wrath.
- Who shall declare his way to his face? and who shall repay him what he hath done?
- Yet is he carried to the graves, and watch is kept over the tomb.
- The clods of the valley are sweet unto him; and every man followeth suit after him, as there were innumerable before him.
- How then comfort ye me in vain? Your answers remain perfidious.
- And Eliphaz the Temanite answered and said,
- Can a man be profitable to łGod? surely it is unto himself that the wise man is profitable.
- Is it any pleasure to the Almighty if thou art righteous? And is it gain [to him] that thou makest thy ways perfect?
- Will he reason with thee for fear of thee? Will he enter with thee into judgment?
- Is not thy wickedness great? and thine iniquities without end?
- For thou hast taken a pledge of thy brother for nought, and stripped off the clothing of the naked.
- Thou hast not given water to the fainting to drink, and thou hast withholden bread from the hungry.
- But the powerful man, he had the land; and the man of high rank dwelt in it.
- Widows hast thou sent empty away, and the arms of the fatherless have been broken.
- Therefore snares are round about thee, and sudden fear troubleth thee;
- Or darkness, that thou canst not see, and floods of waters cover thee.
- Is not +God in the height of the heavens? And behold the summit of the stars: how exalted are they!
- And thou sayest, What doth łGod know? will he judge through the dark cloud?
- Thick clouds are a covering to him, that he seeth not; and he walketh on the vault of the heavens.
- Dost thou mark the ancient path which wicked men have trodden?
- Who were carried off before the time, whose foundation was overflowed with a flood;
- Who said unto łGod, Depart from us! and what could the Almighty do to them?
- Yet he filled their houses with good. But the counsel of the wicked is far from me.
- The righteous see it, and are glad; and the innocent laugh them to scorn:
- Is not he who rose against us destroyed, and doth not the fire consume his residue?
- Reconcile thyself now with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee.
- Receive, I pray thee, instruction from his mouth, and lay up his words in thy heart.
- If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up. If thou remove unrighteousness far from thy tents,
- And put the precious ore with the dust, and [the gold of] Ophir among the stones of the torrents,
- Then the Almighty will be thy precious ore, and silver heaped up unto thee;
- Yea, then shalt thou delight thyself in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto +God:
- Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he will hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows;
- And thou shalt decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee; and light shall shine upon thy ways.
- When they are made low, then thou shalt say, Rise up! and he shall save him that is of downcast eyes.
- [Even] him that is not innocent shall he deliver; yea, he shall be delivered by the pureness of thy hands.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.