|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to save a fortune with your online shopping? Shop online with Amazing-Bargains.com!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Better is a poor [man] that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.
- Also that a person be without knowledge is not good; and he that hasteth with his feet maketh false steps.
- The folly of man distorteth his way, and his heart is irritated against Jehovah.
- Wealth addeth many friends; but the poor is separated from his friend.
- A false witness shall not be held innocent, and he that uttereth lies shall not escape.
- Many court the favour of a noble; and every one is friend to a man that giveth.
- All the brethren of a poor [man] hate him; how much more do his friends go far from him: he pursueth [them] with words, -- they are not [to be found].
- He that getteth sense loveth his own soul; he that keepeth understanding shall find good.
- A false witness shall not be held innocent, and he that uttereth lies shall perish.
- Good living beseemeth not a fool; how much less for a servant to have rule over princes.
- The discretion of a man maketh him slow to anger, and it is his glory to pass over a transgression.
- The king's displeasure is as the roaring of a lion; but his favour is as dew upon the grass.
- A foolish son is the calamity of his father; and the contentions of a wife are a continual dropping.
- House and wealth are an inheritance from fathers; but a prudent wife is from Jehovah.
- Slothfulness casteth into a deep sleep, and the idle soul shall suffer hunger.
- He that keepeth the commandment keepeth his soul; he that is careless of his ways shall die.
- He that is gracious to the poor lendeth unto Jehovah; and what he hath bestowed will he repay unto him.
- Chasten thy son, seeing there is hope; but set not thy soul upon killing him.
- A man of great wrath shall suffer punishment; for if thou deliver [him], yet thou must do it again.
- Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end.
- Many are the thoughts in a man's heart, but the counsel of Jehovah, that doth stand.
- The charm of a man is his kindness; and a poor [man] is better than a liar.
- The fear of Jehovah [tendeth] to life, and he [that hath it] shall rest satisfied without being visited with evil.
- A sluggard burieth his hand in the dish, and will not even bring it to his mouth again.
- Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware; reprove the intelligent, and he will understand knowledge.
- He that ruineth [his] father and chaseth away [his] mother is a son that causeth shame and bringeth reproach.
- Cease, my son, to hear the instruction which causeth to stray from the words of knowledge.
- A witness of Belial scorneth judgment, and the mouth of the wicked swalloweth down iniquity.
- Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of the foolish.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.