52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity than a man who is perverse in speech, and is a fool.
- It is not good for a man to be without knowledge, and he who makes haste with his feet misses his way.
- When a man's folly brings his way to ruin, his heart rages against the LORD.
- Wealth brings many new friends, but a poor man is deserted by his friend.
- A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who utters lies will not escape.
- Many seek the favor of a generous man, and every one is a friend to a man who gives gifts.
- All a poor man's brothers hate him; how much more do his friends go far from him! He pursues them with words, but does not have them.
- He who gets wisdom loves himself; he who keeps understanding will prosper.
- A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who utters lies will perish.
- It is not fitting for a fool to live in luxury, much less for a slave to rule over princes.
- Good sense makes a man slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook an offense.
- A king's wrath is like the growling of a lion, but his favor is like dew upon the grass.
- A foolish son is ruin to his father, and a wife's quarreling is a continual dripping of rain.
- House and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the LORD.
- Slothfulness casts into a deep sleep, and an idle person will suffer hunger.
- He who keeps the commandment keeps his life; he who despises the word will die.
- He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will repay him for his deed.
- Discipline your son while there is hope; do not set your heart on his destruction.
- A man of great wrath will pay the penalty; for if you deliver him, you will only have to do it again.
- Listen to advice and accept instruction, that you may gain wisdom for the future.
- Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will be established.
- What is desired in a man is loyalty, and a poor man is better than a liar.
- The fear of the LORD leads to life; and he who has it rests satisfied; he will not be visited by harm.
- The sluggard buries his hand in the dish, and will not even bring it back to his mouth.
- Strike a scoffer, and the simple will learn prudence; reprove a man of understanding, and he will gain knowledge.
- He who does violence to his father and chases away his mother is a son who causes shame and brings reproach.
- Cease, my son, to hear instruction only to stray from the words of knowledge.
- A worthless witness mocks at justice, and the mouth of the wicked devours iniquity.
- Condemnation is ready for scoffers, and flogging for the backs of fools.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.