52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity Than he who is perverse in speech and is a fool.
- Also it is not good for a person to be without knowledge, And he who hurries his footsteps errs.
- The foolishness of man ruins his way, And his heart rages against the LORD.
- Wealth adds many friends, But a poor man is separated from his friend.
- A false witness will not go unpunished, And he who tells lies will not escape.
- Many will seek the favor of a generous man, And every man is a friend to him who gives gifts.
- All the brothers of a poor man hate him; How much more do his friends abandon him! He pursues them with words, but they are gone.
- He who gets wisdom loves his own soul; He who keeps understanding will find good.
- A false witness will not go unpunished, And he who tells lies will perish.
- Luxury is not fitting for a fool; Much less for a slave to rule over princes.
- A man's discretion makes him slow to anger, And it is his glory to overlook a transgression.
- The king's wrath is like the roaring of a lion, But his favor is like dew on the grass.
- A foolish son is destruction to his father, And the contentions of a wife are a constant dripping.
- House and wealth are an inheritance from fathers, But a prudent wife is from the LORD.
- Laziness casts into a deep sleep, And an idle man will suffer hunger.
- He who keeps the commandment keeps his soul, But he who is careless of conduct will die.
- One who is gracious to a poor man lends to the LORD, And He will repay him for his good deed.
- Discipline your son while there is hope, And do not desire his death.
- A man of great anger will bear the penalty, For if you rescue him, you will only have to do it again.
- Listen to counsel and accept discipline, That you may be wise the rest of your days.
- Many plans are in a man's heart, But the counsel of the LORD will stand.
- What is desirable in a man is his kindness, And it is better to be a poor man than a liar.
- The fear of the LORD leads to life, So that one may sleep satisfied, untouched by evil.
- The sluggard buries his hand in the dish, But will not even bring it back to his mouth.
- Strike a scoffer and the naive may become shrewd, But reprove one who has understanding and he will gain knowledge.
- He who assaults his father and drives his mother away Is a shameful and disgraceful son.
- Cease listening, my son, to discipline, And you will stray from the words of knowledge.
- A rascally witness makes a mockery of justice, And the mouth of the wicked spreads iniquity.
- Judgments are prepared for scoffers, And blows for the back of fools. 20
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.