|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Sing, ye righteous, in Jehovah, For upright ones praise [is] comely.
- Give ye thanks to Jehovah with a harp, With psaltery of ten strings sing praise to Him,
- Sing ye to Him a new song, Play skilfully with shouting.
- For upright [is] the word of Jehovah, And all His work [is] in faithfulness.
- Loving righteousness and judgment, Of the kindness of Jehovah is the earth full.
- By the word of Jehovah The heavens have been made, And by the breath of His mouth all their host.
- Gathering as a heap the waters of the sea, Putting in treasuries the depths.
- Afraid of Jehovah are all the earth, Of Him are all the inhabitants of the world afraid.
- For He hath said, and it is, He hath commanded, and it standeth.
- Jehovah made void the counsel of nations, He disallowed the thoughts of the peoples.
- The counsel of Jehovah to the age standeth, The thoughts of His heart to all generations.
- O the happiness of the nation whose God [is] Jehovah, Of the people He did choose, For an inheritance to Him.
- From the heavens hath Jehovah looked, He hath seen all the sons of men.
- From the fixed place of His dwelling, He looked unto all inhabitants of the earth;
- Who is forming their hearts together, Who is attending unto all their works.
- The king is not saved by the multitude of a force. A mighty man is not delivered, By abundance of power.
- A false thing [is] the horse for safety, And by the abundance of his strength He doth not deliver.
- Lo, the eye of Jehovah [is] to those fearing Him, To those waiting for His kindness,
- To deliver from death their soul, And to keep them alive in famine.
- Our soul hath waited for Jehovah, Our help and our shield [is] He,
- For in Him doth our heart rejoice, For in His holy name we have trusted.
- Let Thy kindness, O Jehovah, be upon us, As we have waited for Thee!
- By David, in his changing his behaviour before Abimelech, and he driveth him away, and he goeth. I do bless Jehovah at all times, Continually His praise [is] in my mouth.
- In Jehovah doth my soul boast herself, Hear do the humble and rejoice.
- Ascribe ye greatness to Jehovah with me, And we exalt His name together.
- I sought Jehovah, and He answered me, And from all my fears did deliver me.
- They looked expectingly unto Him, And they became bright, And their faces are not ashamed.
- This poor [one] called, and Jehovah heard, And from all his distresses saved him.
- A messenger of Jehovah is encamping, Round about those who fear Him, And He armeth them.
- Taste ye and see that Jehovah [is] good, O the happiness of the man who trusteth in Him.
- Fear Jehovah, ye His holy ones, For there is no lack to those fearing Him.
- Young lions have lacked and been hungry, And those seeking Jehovah lack not any good,
- Come ye, children, hearken to me, The fear of Jehovah I do teach you.
- Who [is] the man that is desiring life? Loving days to see good?
- Keep thy tongue from evil, And thy lips from speaking deceit.
- Turn aside from evil and do good, Seek peace and pursue it.
- The eyes of Jehovah [are] unto the righteous, And His ears unto their cry.
- (The face of Jehovah [is] on doers of evil, To cut off from earth their memorial.)
- They cried, and Jehovah heard, And from all their distresses delivered them.
- Near [is] Jehovah to the broken of heart, And the bruised of spirit He saveth.
- Many [are] the evils of the righteous, Out of them all doth Jehovah deliver him.
- He is keeping all his bones, One of them hath not been broken.
- Evil doth put to death the wicked, And those hating the righteous are desolate.
- Jehovah redeemeth the soul of His servants, And none trusting in Him are desolate!
- By David. Strive, Jehovah, with my strivers, fight with my fighters,
- Take hold of shield and buckler, and rise for my help,
- And draw out spear and lance, To meet my pursuers. Say to my soul, `Thy salvation I [am].'
- They are ashamed and blush, those seeking my soul, Turned backward and confounded, Those devising my evil.
- They are as chaff before wind, And a messenger of Jehovah driving away.
- Their way is darkness and slipperiness, And a messenger of Jehovah their pursuer.
- For without cause they hid for me their netpit, Without cause they digged for my soul.
- Meet him doth desolation -- he knoweth not, And his net that he hid catcheth him, For desolation he falleth into it.
- And my soul is joyful in Jehovah, It rejoiceth in His salvation.
- All my bones say, `Jehovah, who is like Thee, Delivering the poor from the stronger than he, And the poor and needy from his plunderer.'
- Violent witnesses rise up, That which I have not known they ask me.
- They pay me evil for good, bereaving my soul,
- And I -- in their sickness my clothing [is] sackcloth, I have humbled with fastings my soul, And my prayer unto my bosom returneth.
- As [if] a friend, as [if] my brother, I walked habitually, As a mourner for a mother, Mourning I have bowed down.
- And -- in my halting they have rejoiced, And have been gathered together, Gathered against me were the smiters, And I have not known, They have rent, and they have not ceased;
- With profane ones, mockers in feasts, Gnashing against me their teeth.
- Lord, how long dost thou behold? Keep back my soul from their desolations, From young lions my only one.
- I thank Thee in a great assembly, Among a mighty people I praise Thee.
- Mine enemies rejoice not over me [with] falsehood, Those hating me without cause wink the eye.
- For they speak not peace, And against the quiet of the land, Deceitful words they devise,
- And they enlarge against me their mouth, They said, `Aha, aha, our eye hath seen.'
- Thou hast seen, O Jehovah, Be not silent, O Lord -- be not far from me,
- Stir up, and wake to my judgment, My God, and my Lord, to my plea.
- Judge me according to Thy righteousness, O Jehovah my God, And they do not rejoice over me.
- They do not say in their heart, `Aha, our desire.' They do not say, `We swallowed him up.'
- They are ashamed and confounded together, Who are rejoicing at my evil. They put on shame and confusion, Who are magnifying themselves against me.
- They sing and rejoice, who are desiring my righteousness, And they say continually, `Jehovah is magnified, Who is desiring the peace of His servant.'
- And my tongue uttereth Thy righteousness, All the day Thy praise!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.