52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Lo, all -- hath mine eye seen, Heard hath mine ear, and it attendeth to it.
- According to your knowledge I have known -- also I. I am not fallen more than you.
- Yet I for the Mighty One do speak, And to argue for God I delight.
- And yet, ye [are] forgers of falsehood, Physicians of nought -- all of you,
- O that ye would keep perfectly silent, And it would be to you for wisdom.
- Hear, I pray you, my argument, And to the pleadings of my lips attend,
- For God do ye speak perverseness? And for Him do ye speak deceit?
- His face do ye accept, if for God ye strive?
- Is [it] good that He doth search you, If, as one mocketh at a man, ye mock at Him?
- He doth surely reprove you, if in secret ye accept faces.
- Doth not His excellency terrify you? And His dread fall upon you?
- Your remembrances [are] similes of ashes, For high places of clay your heights.
- Keep silent from me, and I speak, And pass over me doth what?
- Wherefore do I take my flesh in my teeth? And my soul put in my hand?
- Lo, He doth slay me -- I wait not! Only, my ways unto His face I argue.
- Also -- He [is] to me for salvation, For the profane cometh not before Him.
- Hear ye diligently my word, And my declaration with your ears.
- Lo, I pray you, I have set in order the cause, I have known that I am righteous.
- Who [is] he that doth strive with me? For now I keep silent and gasp.
- Only two things, O God, do with me: Then from Thy face I am not hidden.
- Thy hand put far off from me, And Thy terror let not terrify me.
- And call Thou, and I -- I answer, Or -- I speak, and answer Thou me.
- How many iniquities and sins have I? My transgression and my sin let me know.
- Why dost Thou hide Thy face? And reckonest me for an enemy to Thee?
- A leaf driven away dost Thou terrify? And the dry stubble dost Thou pursue?
- For Thou writest against me bitter things, And causest me to possess iniquities of my youth:
- And puttest in the stocks my feet, And observest all my paths, On the roots of my feet Thou settest a print,
- And he, as a rotten thing, weareth away, As a garment hath a moth consumed him.
- Man, born of woman! Of few days, and full of trouble!
- As a flower he hath gone forth, and is cut off, And he fleeth as a shadow and standeth not.
- Also -- on this Thou hast opened Thine eyes, And dost bring me into judgment with Thee.
- Who giveth a clean thing out of an unclean? not one.
- If determined are his days, The number of his months [are] with Thee, His limit Thou hast made, And he passeth not over;
- Look away from off him that he may cease, Till he enjoy as an hireling his day.
- For there is of a tree hope, if it be cut down, That again it doth change, That its tender branch doth not cease.
- If its root becometh old in the earth, And its stem doth die in the dust,
- From the fragrance of water it doth flourish, And hath made a crop as a plant.
- And a man dieth, and becometh weak, And man expireth, and where [is] he?
- Waters have gone away from a sea, And a river becometh waste and dry.
- And man hath lain down, and riseth not, Till the wearing out of the heavens they awake not, Nor are roused from their sleep.
- O that in Sheol Thou wouldst conceal me, Hide me till the turning of Thine anger, Set for me a limit, and remember me.
- If a man dieth -- doth he revive? All days of my warfare I wait, till my change come.
- Thou dost call, and I -- I answer Thee; To the work of Thy hands Thou hast desire.
- But now, my steps Thou numberest, Thou dost not watch over my sin.
- Sealed up in a bag [is] my transgression, And Thou sewest up mine iniquity.
- And yet, a falling mountain wasteth away, And a rock is removed from its place.
- Stones have waters worn away, Their outpourings wash away the dust of earth, And the hope of man Thou hast destroyed.
- Thou prevailest [over] him for ever, and he goeth, He is changing his countenance, And Thou sendest him away.
- Honoured are his sons, and he knoweth not; And they are little, and he attendeth not to them.
- Only -- his flesh for him is pained, And his soul for him doth mourn.'
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.