|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- By rivers of Babylon -- There we did sit, Yea, we wept when we remembered Zion.
- On willows in its midst we hung our harps.
- For there our captors asked us the words of a song, And our spoilers -- joy: `Sing ye to us of a song of Zion.'
- How do we sing the song of Jehovah, On the land of a stranger?
- If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, my right hand forgetteth!
- My tongue doth cleave to my palate, If I do not remember thee, If I do not exalt Jerusalem above my chief joy.
- Remember, Jehovah, for the sons of Edom, The day of Jerusalem, Those saying, `Rase, rase to its foundation!'
- O daughter of Babylon, O destroyed one, O the happiness of him who repayeth to thee thy deed, That thou hast done to us.
- O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy sucklings on the rock!
- By David. I confess Thee, with all my heart, Before the gods I do praise Thee.
- I bow myself toward Thy holy temple, And I confess Thy name, For Thy kindness, and for Thy truth, For Thou hast made great Thy saying above all Thy name.
- In the day I called, when Thou dost answer me, Thou dost strengthen me in my soul [with] strength.
- O Jehovah, all kings of earth confess Thee, When they have heard the sayings of Thy mouth.
- And they sing in the ways of Jehovah, For great [is] the honour of Jehovah.
- For high [is] Jehovah, and the lowly He seeth, And the haughty from afar He knoweth.
- If I walk in the midst of distress Thou quickenest me, Against the anger of mine enemies Thou sendest forth Thy hand, And Thy right hand doth save me.
- Jehovah doth perfect for me, O Jehovah, Thy kindness [is] to the age, The works of Thy hands let not fall!
500 Internal Server Error
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm by David. Jehovah, Thou hast searched me, and knowest.
- Thou -- Thou hast known my sitting down, And my rising up, Thou hast attended to my thoughts from afar.
- My path and my couch Thou hast fanned, And [with] all my ways hast been acquainted.
- For there is not a word in my tongue, Lo, O Jehovah, Thou hast known it all!
- Behind and before Thou hast besieged me, And Thou dost place on me Thy hand.
- Knowledge too wonderful for me, It hath been set on high, I am not able for it.
- Whither do I go from Thy Spirit? And whither from Thy face do I flee?
- If I ascend the heavens -- there Thou [art], And spread out a couch in Sheol, lo, Thee!
- I take the wings of morning, I dwell in the uttermost part of the sea,
- Also there Thy hand doth lead me, And Thy right hand doth hold me.
- And I say, `Surely darkness bruiseth me, Then night [is] light to me.
- Also darkness hideth not from Thee, And night as day shineth, as [is] darkness so [is] light.
- For Thou -- Thou hast possessed my reins, Thou dost cover me in my mother's belly.
- I confess Thee, because that [with] wonders I have been distinguished. Wonderful [are] Thy works, And my soul is knowing [it] well.
- My substance was not hid from Thee, When I was made in secret, Curiously wrought in the lower part of earth.
- Mine unformed substance Thine eyes saw, And on Thy book all of them are written, The days they were formed -- And not one among them.
- And to me how precious have been Thy thoughts, O God, how great hath been their sum!
- I recount them! than the sand they are more, I have waked, and I am still with Thee.
- Dost Thou slay, O God, the wicked? Then, men of blood, turn aside from me!
- Who exchange Thee for wickedness, Lifted up to vanity [are] Thine enemies.
- Do not I hate, Jehovah, those hating Thee? And with Thy withstanders grieve myself?
- [With] perfect hatred I have hated them, Enemies they have become to me.
- Search me, O God, and know my heart, Try me, and know my thoughts,
- And see if a grievous way be in me, And lead me in a way age-during!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.