52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- By rivers of Babylon -- There we did sit, Yea, we wept when we remembered Zion.
- On willows in its midst we hung our harps.
- For there our captors asked us the words of a song, And our spoilers -- joy: `Sing ye to us of a song of Zion.'
- How do we sing the song of Jehovah, On the land of a stranger?
- If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, my right hand forgetteth!
- My tongue doth cleave to my palate, If I do not remember thee, If I do not exalt Jerusalem above my chief joy.
- Remember, Jehovah, for the sons of Edom, The day of Jerusalem, Those saying, `Rase, rase to its foundation!'
- O daughter of Babylon, O destroyed one, O the happiness of him who repayeth to thee thy deed, That thou hast done to us.
- O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy sucklings on the rock!
- By David. I confess Thee, with all my heart, Before the gods I do praise Thee.
- I bow myself toward Thy holy temple, And I confess Thy name, For Thy kindness, and for Thy truth, For Thou hast made great Thy saying above all Thy name.
- In the day I called, when Thou dost answer me, Thou dost strengthen me in my soul [with] strength.
- O Jehovah, all kings of earth confess Thee, When they have heard the sayings of Thy mouth.
- And they sing in the ways of Jehovah, For great [is] the honour of Jehovah.
- For high [is] Jehovah, and the lowly He seeth, And the haughty from afar He knoweth.
- If I walk in the midst of distress Thou quickenest me, Against the anger of mine enemies Thou sendest forth Thy hand, And Thy right hand doth save me.
- Jehovah doth perfect for me, O Jehovah, Thy kindness [is] to the age, The works of Thy hands let not fall!
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm by David. Jehovah, Thou hast searched me, and knowest.
- Thou -- Thou hast known my sitting down, And my rising up, Thou hast attended to my thoughts from afar.
- My path and my couch Thou hast fanned, And [with] all my ways hast been acquainted.
- For there is not a word in my tongue, Lo, O Jehovah, Thou hast known it all!
- Behind and before Thou hast besieged me, And Thou dost place on me Thy hand.
- Knowledge too wonderful for me, It hath been set on high, I am not able for it.
- Whither do I go from Thy Spirit? And whither from Thy face do I flee?
- If I ascend the heavens -- there Thou [art], And spread out a couch in Sheol, lo, Thee!
- I take the wings of morning, I dwell in the uttermost part of the sea,
- Also there Thy hand doth lead me, And Thy right hand doth hold me.
- And I say, `Surely darkness bruiseth me, Then night [is] light to me.
- Also darkness hideth not from Thee, And night as day shineth, as [is] darkness so [is] light.
- For Thou -- Thou hast possessed my reins, Thou dost cover me in my mother's belly.
- I confess Thee, because that [with] wonders I have been distinguished. Wonderful [are] Thy works, And my soul is knowing [it] well.
- My substance was not hid from Thee, When I was made in secret, Curiously wrought in the lower part of earth.
- Mine unformed substance Thine eyes saw, And on Thy book all of them are written, The days they were formed -- And not one among them.
- And to me how precious have been Thy thoughts, O God, how great hath been their sum!
- I recount them! than the sand they are more, I have waked, and I am still with Thee.
- Dost Thou slay, O God, the wicked? Then, men of blood, turn aside from me!
- Who exchange Thee for wickedness, Lifted up to vanity [are] Thine enemies.
- Do not I hate, Jehovah, those hating Thee? And with Thy withstanders grieve myself?
- [With] perfect hatred I have hated them, Enemies they have become to me.
- Search me, O God, and know my heart, Try me, and know my thoughts,
- And see if a grievous way be in me, And lead me in a way age-during!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.