52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion.
- On the willows there we hung up our lyres.
- For there our captors required of us songs, and our tormentors, mirth, saying, "Sing us one of the songs of Zion!"
- How shall we sing the LORD's song in a foreign land?
- If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither!
- Let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth, if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy!
- Remember, O LORD, against the E'domites the day of Jerusalem, how they said, "Rase it, rase it! Down to its foundations!"
- O daughter of Babylon, you devastator! Happy shall he be who requites you with what you have done to us!
- Happy shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!
- A Psalm of David. I give thee thanks, O LORD, with my whole heart; before the gods I sing thy praise;
- I bow down toward thy holy temple and give thanks to thy name for thy steadfast love and thy faithfulness; for thou hast exalted above everything thy name and thy word.
- On the day I called, thou didst answer me, my strength of soul thou didst increase.
- All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, for they have heard the words of thy mouth;
- and they shall sing of the ways of the LORD, for great is the glory of the LORD.
- For though the LORD is high, he regards the lowly; but the haughty he knows from afar.
- Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou dost preserve my life; thou dost stretch out thy hand against the wrath of my enemies, and thy right hand delivers me.
- The LORD will fulfil his purpose for me; thy steadfast love, O LORD, endures for ever. Do not forsake the work of thy hands.
- To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. O LORD, thou hast searched me and known me!
- Thou knowest when I sit down and when I rise up; thou discernest my thoughts from afar.
- Thou searchest out my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
- Even before a word is on my tongue, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
- Thou dost beset me behind and before, and layest thy hand upon me.
- Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain it.
- Whither shall I go from thy Spirit? Or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
- If I ascend to heaven, thou art there! If I make my bed in Sheol, thou art there!
- If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
- even there thy hand shall lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
- If I say, "Let only darkness cover me, and the light about me be night,"
- even the darkness is not dark to thee, the night is bright as the day; for darkness is as light with thee.
- For thou didst form my inward parts, thou didst knit me together in my mother's womb.
- I praise thee, for thou art fearful and wonderful. Wonderful are thy works! Thou knowest me right well;
- my frame was not hidden from thee, when I was being made in secret, intricately wrought in the depths of the earth.
- Thy eyes beheld my unformed substance; in thy book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.
- How precious to me are thy thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
- If I would count them, they are more than the sand. When I awake, I am still with thee.
- O that thou wouldst slay the wicked, O God, and that men of blood would depart from me,
- men who maliciously defy thee, who lift themselves up against thee for evil!
- Do I not hate them that hate thee, O LORD? And do I not loathe them that rise up against thee?
- I hate them with perfect hatred; I count them my enemies.
- Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts!
- And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.