52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- A Song of the Ascents. O the happiness of every one fearing Jehovah, Who is walking in His ways.
- The labour of thy hands thou surely eatest, Happy [art] thou, and good [is] to thee.
- Thy wife [is] as a fruitful vine in the sides of thy house, Thy sons as olive plants around thy table.
- Lo, surely thus is the man blessed who is fearing Jehovah.
- Jehovah doth bless thee out of Zion, Look, then, on the good of Jerusalem, All the days of thy life,
- And see the sons of thy sons! Peace on Israel!
- A Song of the Ascents. Often they distressed me from my youth, Pray, let Israel say:
- Often they distressed me from my youth, Yet they have not prevailed over me.
- Over my back have ploughers ploughed, They have made long their furrows.
- Jehovah [is] righteous, He hath cut asunder cords of the wicked.
- Confounded and turn backward do all hating Zion.
- They are as grass of the roofs, That before it was drawn out withereth,
- That hath not filled the hand of a reaper, And the bosom of a binder of sheaves.
- And the passers by have not said, `The blessing of Jehovah [is] on you, We blessed you in the Name of Jehovah!'
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- A Song of the Ascents. From depths I have called Thee, Jehovah.
- Lord, hearken to my voice, Thine ears are attentive to the voice of my supplications.
- If iniquities Thou dost observe, O Lord, who doth stand?
- But with Thee [is] forgiveness, that Thou mayest be feared.
- I hoped [for] Jehovah -- hoped hath my soul, And for His word I have waited.
- My soul [is] for the Lord, More than those watching for morning, Watching for morning!
- Israel doth wait on Jehovah, For with Jehovah [is] kindness, And abundant with Him [is] redemption.
- And He doth redeem Israel from all his iniquities!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.