52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- A Song of Ascents. Blessed is every one who fears the LORD, who walks in his ways!
- You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands; you shall be happy, and it shall be well with you.
- Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table.
- Lo, thus shall the man be blessed who fears the LORD.
- The LORD bless you from Zion! May you see the prosperity of Jerusalem all the days of your life!
- May you see your children's children! Peace be upon Israel!
- A Song of Ascents. "Sorely have they afflicted me from my youth," let Israel now say--
- "Sorely have they afflicted me from my youth, yet they have not prevailed against me.
- The plowers plowed upon my back; they made long their furrows."
- The LORD is righteous; he has cut the cords of the wicked.
- May all who hate Zion be put to shame and turned backward!
- Let them be like the grass on the housetops, which withers before it grows up,
- with which the reaper does not fill his hand or the binder of sheaves his bosom,
- while those who pass by do not say, "The blessing of the LORD be upon you! We bless you in the name of the LORD!"
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- A Song of Ascents. Out of the depths I cry to thee, O LORD!
- Lord, hear my voice! Let thy ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications!
- If thou, O LORD, shouldst mark iniquities, Lord, who could stand?
- But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
- I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I hope;
- my soul waits for the LORD more than watchmen for the morning, more than watchmen for the morning.
- O Israel, hope in the LORD! For with the LORD there is steadfast love, and with him is plenteous redemption.
- And he will redeem Israel from all his iniquities.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.