|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Song of the Ascents. Those trusting in Jehovah [are] as Mount Zion, It is not moved -- to the age it abideth.
- Jerusalem! mountains [are] round about her, And Jehovah [is] round about His people, From henceforth even unto the age.
- For the rod of wickedness resteth not On the lot of the righteous, That the righteous put not forth on iniquity their hands.
- Do good, O Jehovah, to the good, And to the upright in their hearts.
- As to those turning [to] their crooked ways, Jehovah causeth them to go with workers of iniquity. Peace on Israel!
- A Song of the Ascents. In Jehovah's turning back [to] the captivity of Zion, We have been as dreamers.
- Then filled [with] laughter is our mouth, And our tongue [with] singing, Then do they say among nations, `Jehovah did great things with these.'
- Jehovah did great things with us, We have been joyful.
- Turn again, O Jehovah, [to] our captivity, As streams in the south.
- Those sowing in tears, with singing do reap,
- Whoso goeth on and weepeth, Bearing the basket of seed, Surely cometh in with singing, bearing his sheaves!
- A Song of the Ascents, by Solomon. If Jehovah doth not build the house, In vain have its builders laboured at it, If Jehovah doth not watch a city, In vain hath a watchman waked.
- Vain for you who are rising early, Who delay sitting, eating the bread of griefs, So He giveth to His beloved one sleep.
- Lo, an inheritance of Jehovah [are] sons, A reward [is] the fruit of the womb.
- As arrows in the hand of a mighty one, So [are] the sons of the young men.
- O the happiness of the man Who hath filled his quiver with them, They are not ashamed, For they speak with enemies in the gate!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.