52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Song of Ascents. Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abides for ever.
- As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people, from this time forth and for evermore.
- For the scepter of wickedness shall not rest upon the land allotted to the righteous, lest the righteous put forth their hands to do wrong.
- Do good, O LORD, to those who are good, and to those who are upright in their hearts!
- But those who turn aside upon their crooked ways the LORD will lead away with evildoers! Peace be in Israel!
- A Song of Ascents. When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dream.
- Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them."
- The LORD has done great things for us; we are glad.
- Restore our fortunes, O LORD, like the watercourses in the Negeb!
- May those who sow in tears reap with shouts of joy!
- He that goes forth weeping, bearing the seed for sowing, shall come home with shouts of joy, bringing his sheaves with him.
- A Song of Ascents. Of Solomon. Unless the LORD builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.
- It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep.
- Lo, sons are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward.
- Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the sons of one's youth.
- Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.