52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Paul, a prisoner of Christ Jesus, and Timotheus the brother, to Philemon our beloved and fellow-worker,
- and Apphia the beloved, and Archippus our fellow-soldier, and the assembly in thy house:
- Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ!
- I give thanks to my God, always making mention of thee in my prayers,
- hearing of thy love and faith that thou hast unto the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints,
- that the fellowship of thy faith may become working in the full knowledge of every good thing that [is] in you toward Christ Jesus;
- for we have much joy and comfort in thy love, because the bowels of the saints have been refreshed through thee, brother.
- Wherefore, having in Christ much boldness to command thee that which is fit --
- because of the love I rather entreat, being such an one as Paul the aged, and now also a prisoner of Jesus Christ;
- I entreat thee concerning my child -- whom I did beget in my bonds -- Onesimus,
- who once was to thee unprofitable, and now is profitable to me and to thee,
- whom I did send again, and thou him (that is, my own bowels) receive,
- whom I did wish to retain to myself, that in thy behalf he might minister to me in the bonds of the good news,
- and apart from thy mind I willed to do nothing, that as of necessity thy good deed may not be, but of willingness,
- for perhaps because of this he did depart for an hour, that age-duringly thou mayest have him,
- no more as a servant, but above a servant -- a brother beloved, especially to me, and how much more to thee, both in the flesh and in the Lord!
- If, then, with me thou hast fellowship, receive him as me,
- and if he did hurt to thee, or doth owe anything, this to me be reckoning;
- I, Paul did write with my hand, I -- I will repay; that I may not say that also thyself, besides, to me thou dost owe.
- Yes, brother, may I have profit of thee in the Lord; refresh my bowels in the Lord;
- having been confident in thy obedience I did write to thee, having known that also above what I may say thou wilt do;
- and at the same time also prepare for me a lodging, for I hope that through your prayers I shall be granted to you.
- Salute thee doth Epaphras, (my fellow-captive in Christ Jesus,)
- Markus, Aristarchus, Demas, Lukas, my fellow-workmen!
- The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [is] with your spirit! Amen.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.