52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer. -- `Destroy not.' -- A Psalm of Asaph. -- A Song. We have given thanks to Thee, O God, We have given thanks, and near [is] Thy name, They have recounted Thy wonders.
- When I receive an appointment, I -- I do judge uprightly.
- Melted is the earth and all its inhabitants, I -- I have pondered its pillars. Selah.
- I have said to the boastful, `Be not boastful,' And to the wicked, `Raise not up a horn.'
- Raise not up on high your horn, (Ye speak with a stiff neck.)
- For not from the east, or from the west, Nor from the wilderness -- [is] elevation.
- But God [is] judge, This He maketh low -- and this He lifteth up.
- For a cup [is] in the hand of Jehovah, And the wine hath foamed, It is full of mixture, and He poureth out of it, Only its dregs wring out, and drink, Do all the wicked of the earth,
- And I -- I declare [it] to the age, I sing praise to the God of Jacob.
- And all horns of the wicked I cut off, Exalted are the horns of the righteous!
- To the Overseer with stringed instruments. -- A Psalm of Asaph. -- A Song. In Judah [is] God known, in Israel His name [is] great.
- And His tabernacle is in Salem, And His habitation in Zion.
- There he hath shivered arrows of a bow, Shield, and sword, and battle. Selah.
- Bright [art] Thou, honourable above hills of prey.
- Spoiled themselves have the mighty of heart, They have slept their sleep, And none of the men of might found their hands.
- From Thy rebuke, O God of Jacob, Both rider and horse have been fast asleep.
- Thou, fearful [art] Thou, And who doth stand before Thee, Since Thou hast been angry!
- From heaven Thou hast sounded judgment, Earth hath feared, and hath been still,
- In the rising of God to judgment, To save all the humble of earth. Selah.
- For the fierceness of man praiseth Thee, The remnant of fierceness Thou girdest on.
- Vow and complete to Jehovah your God, All ye surrounding him. They bring presents to the Fearful One.
- He doth gather the spirit of leaders, Fearful to the kings of earth!
- To the Overseer, for Jeduthun. -- A Psalm of Asaph. My voice [is] to God, and I cry, my voice [is] to God, And He hath given ear unto me.
- In a day of my distress the Lord I sought, My hand by night hath been spread out, And it doth not cease, My soul hath refused to be comforted.
- I remember God, and make a noise, I meditate, and feeble is my spirit. Selah.
- Thou hast taken hold of the watches of mine eyes, I have been moved, and I speak not.
- I have reckoned the days of old, The years of the ages.
- I remember my music in the night, With my heart I meditate, and my spirit doth search diligently:
- To the ages doth the Lord cast off? Doth He add to be pleased no more?
- Hath His kindness ceased for ever? The saying failed to all generations?
- Hath God forgotten [His] favours? Hath He shut up in anger His mercies? Selah.
- And I say: `My weakness is, The changes of the right hand of the Most High.'
- I mention the doings of Jah, For I remember of old Thy wonders,
- And I have meditated on all Thy working, And I talk concerning Thy doings.
- O God, in holiness [is] Thy way, Who [is] a great god like God?
- Thou [art] the God doing wonders. Thou hast made known among the peoples Thy strength,
- Thou hast redeemed with strength Thy people, The sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah.
- The waters have seen Thee, O God, The waters have seen Thee, They are afraid -- also depths are troubled.
- Poured out waters have thick clouds, The skies have given forth a noise, Also -- Thine arrows go up and down.
- The voice of Thy thunder [is] in the spheres, Lightnings have lightened the world, The earth hath trembled, yea, it shaketh.
- In the sea [is] Thy way, And Thy paths [are] in many waters, And Thy tracks have not been known.
- Thou hast led as a flock Thy people, By the hand of Moses and Aaron!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.