52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the choirmaster: according to The Gittith. A Psalm of the Sons of Korah. How lovely is thy dwelling place, O LORD of hosts!
- My soul longs, yea, faints for the courts of the LORD; my heart and flesh sing for joy to the living God.
- Even the sparrow finds a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, at thy altars, O LORD of hosts, my King and my God.
- Blessed are those who dwell in thy house, ever singing thy praise! [Selah]
- Blessed are the men whose strength is in thee, in whose heart are the highways to Zion.
- As they go through the valley of Baca they make it a place of springs; the early rain also covers it with pools.
- They go from strength to strength; the God of gods will be seen in Zion.
- O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer; give ear, O God of Jacob! [Selah]
- Behold our shield, O God; look upon the face of thine anointed!
- For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
- For the LORD God is a sun and shield; he bestows favor and honor. No good thing does the LORD withhold from those who walk uprightly.
- O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man who trusts in thee!
- To the choirmaster. A Psalm of the Sons of Korah. LORD, thou wast favorable to thy land; thou didst restore the fortunes of Jacob.
- Thou didst forgive the iniquity of thy people; thou didst pardon all their sin. [Selah]
- Thou didst withdraw all thy wrath; thou didst turn from thy hot anger.
- Restore us again, O God of our salvation, and put away thy indignation toward us!
- Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? Wilt thou prolong thy anger to all generations?
- Wilt thou not revive us again, that thy people may rejoice in thee?
- Show us thy steadfast love, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation.
- Let me hear what God the LORD will speak, for he will speak peace to his people, to his saints, to those who turn to him in their hearts.
- Surely his salvation is at hand for those who fear him, that glory may dwell in our land.
- Steadfast love and faithfulness will meet; righteousness and peace will kiss each other.
- Faithfulness will spring up from the ground, and righteousness will look down from the sky.
- Yea, the LORD will give what is good, and our land will yield its increase.
- Righteousness will go before him, and make his footsteps a way.
- A Prayer of David. Incline thy ear, O LORD, and answer me, for I am poor and needy.
- Preserve my life, for I am godly; save thy servant who trusts in thee. Thou art my God;
- be gracious to me, O Lord, for to thee do I cry all the day.
- Gladden the soul of thy servant, for to thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
- For thou, O Lord, art good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love to all who call on thee.
- Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer; hearken to my cry of supplication.
- In the day of my trouble I call on thee, for thou dost answer me.
- There is none like thee among the gods, O Lord, nor are there any works like thine.
- All the nations thou hast made shall come and bow down before thee, O Lord, and shall glorify thy name.
- For thou art great and doest wondrous things, thou alone art God.
- Teach me thy way, O LORD, that I may walk in thy truth; unite my heart to fear thy name.
- I give thanks to thee, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify thy name for ever.
- For great is thy steadfast love toward me; thou hast delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.
- O God, insolent men have risen up against me; a band of ruthless men seek my life, and they do not set thee before them.
- But thou, O Lord, art a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.
- Turn to me and take pity on me; give thy strength to thy servant, and save the son of thy handmaid.
- Show me a sign of thy favor, that those who hate me may see and be put to shame because thou, LORD, hast helped me and comforted me.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.