52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- How lovely are Your dwelling places, O LORD of hosts!
- My soul longed and even yearned for the courts of the LORD; My heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God.
- The bird also has found a house, And the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, Even Your altars, O LORD of hosts, My King and my God.
- How blessed are those who dwell in Your house! They are ever praising You. Selah.
- How blessed is the man whose strength is in You, In whose heart are the highways to Zion!
- Passing through the valley of Baca they make it a spring; The early rain also covers it with blessings.
- They go from strength to strength, Every one of them appears before God in Zion.
- O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer; Give ear, O God of Jacob! Selah.
- Behold our shield, O God, And look upon the face of Your anointed.
- For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand outside. I would rather stand at the threshold of the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
- For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly.
- O LORD of hosts, How blessed is the man who trusts in You! 85 Prayer for God's Mercy upon the Nation. For the choir director. A Psalm of the sons of Korah.
- OLord, You showed favor to Your land; You restored the captivity of Jacob.
- You forgave the iniquity of Your people; You covered all their sin. Selah.
- You withdrew all Your fury; You turned away from Your burning anger.
- Restore us, O God of our salvation, And cause Your indignation toward us to cease.
- Will You be angry with us forever? Will You prolong Your anger to all generations?
- Will You not Yourself revive us again, That Your people may rejoice in You?
- Show us Your lovingkindness, O LORD, And grant us Your salvation.
- I will hear what God the LORD will say; For He will speak peace to His people, to His godly ones; But let them not turn back to folly.
- Surely His salvation is near to those who fear Him, That glory may dwell in our land.
- Lovingkindness and truth have met together; Righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
- Truth springs from the earth, And righteousness looks down from heaven.
- Indeed, the LORD will give what is good, And our land will yield its produce.
- Righteousness will go before Him And will make His footsteps into a way. 86 A Psalm of Supplication and Trust. A Prayer of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Incline Your ear, O LORD, and answer me; For I am afflicted and needy.
- Preserve my soul, for I am a godly man; O You my God, save Your servant who trusts in You.
- Be gracious to me, O Lord, For to You I cry all day long.
- Make glad the soul of Your servant, For to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
- For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in lovingkindness to all who call upon You.
- Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer; And give heed to the voice of my supplications!
- In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, For You will answer me.
- There is no one like You among the gods, O Lord, Nor are there any works like Yours.
- All nations whom You have made shall come and worship before You, O Lord, And they shall glorify Your name.
- For You are great and do wondrous deeds; You alone are God.
- Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name.
- I will give thanks to You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, And will glorify Your name forever.
- For Your lovingkindness toward me is great, And You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.
- O God, arrogant men have risen up against me, And a band of violent men have sought my life, And they have not set You before them.
- But You, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, Slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness and truth.
- Turn to me, and be gracious to me; Oh grant Your strength to Your servant, And save the son of Your handmaid.
- Show me a sign for good, That those who hate me may see it and be ashamed, Because You, O LORD, have helped me and comforted me. 87 The Privileges of Citizenship in Zion. A Psalm of the sons of Korah.A Song.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.