52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you is not irksome to me, and is safe for you.
- Look out for the dogs, look out for the evil-workers, look out for those who mutilate the flesh.
- For we are the true circumcision, who worship God in spirit, and glory in Christ Jesus, and put no confidence in the flesh.
- Though I myself have reason for confidence in the flesh also. If any other man thinks he has reason for confidence in the flesh, I have more:
- circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew born of Hebrews; as to the law a Pharisee,
- as to zeal a persecutor of the church, as to righteousness under the law blameless.
- But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ.
- Indeed I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as refuse, in order that I may gain Christ
- and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own, based on law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith;
- that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,
- that if possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead.
- Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect; but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own.
- Brethren, I do not consider that I have made it my own; but one thing I do, forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead,
- I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
- Let those of us who are mature be thus minded; and if in anything you are otherwise minded, God will reveal that also to you.
- Only let us hold true to what we have attained.
- Brethren, join in imitating me, and mark those who so live as you have an example in us.
- For many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, live as enemies of the cross of Christ.
- Their end is destruction, their god is the belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things.
- But our commonwealth is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
- who will change our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power which enables him even to subject all things to himself.
- Therefore, my brethren, whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm thus in the Lord, my beloved.
- I entreat Eu-o'dia and I entreat Syn'tyche to agree in the Lord.
- And I ask you also, true yokefellow, help these women, for they have labored side by side with me in the gospel together with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life.
- Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice.
- Let all men know your forbearance. The Lord is at hand.
- Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
- And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
- What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, do; and the God of peace will be with you.
- I rejoice in the Lord greatly that now at length you have revived your concern for me; you were indeed concerned for me, but you had no opportunity.
- Not that I complain of want; for I have learned, in whatever state I am, to be content.
- I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound; in any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and want.
- I can do all things in him who strengthens me.
- Yet it was kind of you to share my trouble.
- And you Philippians yourselves know that in the beginning of the gospel, when I left Macedo'nia, no church entered into partnership with me in giving and receiving except you only;
- for even in Thessaloni'ca you sent me help once and again.
- Not that I seek the gift; but I seek the fruit which increases to your credit.
- I have received full payment, and more; I am filled, having received from Epaphrodi'tus the gifts you sent, a fragrant offering, a sacrifice acceptable and pleasing to God.
- And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
- To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
- Greet every saint in Christ Jesus. The brethren who are with me greet you.
- All the saints greet you, especially those of Caesar's household.
- The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.